LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Or Dry?

BoTox

It all depends on how much time I have to wear. If it's a shorter duration, I usually wet not too long after putting it on. If it's a longer duration, I'll let Mother Nature do her thing and just go whenever I need to.

I always like to go before I put on a diaper and then wet as I feel the need. Like to enjoy the comfort of the diaper for a while without having to worry about it getting a little uncomfortable if it is wet for a good amount of time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll stay in my wet diaper for as long as i can without it leaking but then when i take it off and clean up if feels good to put a fresh clean dry diaper on

I do both just depends on my mood. Sometimes as soon as I have a dry one on I just can't help but wet right away, especially if it's been a while since I've last been able to wear. It just starts coming out pretty much on its own.

On 02/04/2017 at 9:09 PM, Slim27 said:

I'll stay in my wet diaper for as long as i can without it leaking but then when i take it off and clean up if feels good to put a fresh clean dry diaper on

And then wet it all over again.

On 10/04/2014 at 0:43 PM, StillInDiapers71 said:

I usually wet my diapers within a half hour of changing.

I have urge issues, always diapered before leaving the house. Usually I can stay dry for about 45 minutes to an hour. After one or urge leakages I am looking for a restroom to avoid a total soaking. I try to avoid a diaper change while out and about although I do travel with a change, both a cloth diaper and plastic pant. available.

May 1

I have been diapered for 5 hours so far today and managed to control the urges however I am damp but not enough to warrant a change.

Edited by diaperpined

Well, I like everything to do with diapers so I like it when I put it on and it's all soft and dry and powdered.

What I like to do is wait as long as I can to wet until I literally can't control it anymore, then I like to be in the wet diaper for as long as I can before I go #3, if you know what I mean.

There's a slight money saving aspect to that as well as I can't always afford disposables and I get annoyed at always having to wash the cloth ones.

Anytime I have a diaper on, wet or dry, or occasionally messy, I feel a bit happier than when I don't.

19 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

Wet for sure. I'm rarely dry and usually wet as soon as a fresh diaper in put on. Then it stays on until it reaches capacity.

• 1 month later...

like it when I first put on and feel the sensation of holding closeness . But it is great, when outside with friends, and let go,knowing it is my secret. Great for movies, letting go when dry , with a flood.

Like some have already mentioned, when I began using diapers in my teens it was all about the wetting for me (sometimes I'd start peeing before I even had my diaper completely on). As I grew older though, it became more of a balance between wearing and using my diapers. Usually my day begins with a wet diaper from the night before but even if it's dry I have my first cup of coffee and a cigarette and by the time I'm on my second cup of coffee I'm flooding my diaper. Usually I'll soak my diaper until it leaks then change, after that I'm probably good for an hour (maybe two) before I wet again.

• 2 weeks later...