LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Truck Drivers Wearing?

hi there, I'm a driver but not of trucks. I drive vans all over the country and yes I do wear all day whilst driving, but, I don't have a choice about the matter.

By wearing I do know that it does save me a lot of time because if you count the amount of time it takes to get off the road and into a toilet at a service station it has to take about ten minutes but because I wear a diaper 24/7 I recon in the average week I save 2-3 hours of potential driving time.

And I have never had to jump out of my van and run down the embankment to have a pee in a traffic jam.

I feel that I win on all occasions.

I was driving 700 miles every other weekend for a while when my wife worked in Madison.

The diapers were really a benefit when caught in Chicago traffic.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I team drive OTR with a fellow abdl and we both wear while we are driving,personally I think it costs more to wear diapers while driving and the time saved is minimal.

Im not really concerned with time or money saved it was just more of a survey I guess haha, I'm.still doing my training, I don't mind the job at all its fun. Just gotta learn to watch my bad eating habits!

I'm a retired truck driver, always wore, but was cautious, took a shower daily at the truck stops so being in a wet diaper for long wasn't too bad. I know the diaper really came in handy, especially when waking up in the truck after a break, first thing I always had to do was hit the bathroom, wearing a diaper helps solve the urgency matter there. Best of luck with your training, I drove for Covenant, excellent company if you're ever in need of a solid company to work for..........Booboo

Im not really concerned with time or money saved it was just more of a survey I guess haha, I'm.still doing my training, I don't mind the job at all its fun. Just gotta learn to watch my bad eating habits!

Then maybe you should be wearing "training" pants!

I wore for the 5 years I was on the road. And still do when doing runs around the state. For me it was a little both, time and convenience. There were times I had a small window of an hour or less on a few runs. That might seem a lot, but that's on a 1,000 mile run lol. And there was the chance of always hitting that traffic in any city. I felt I was a safer driver when I wore. Just one less thing to worry about while driving.