LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost My Wife/Mummy

I'm so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you. If you ever want to chat I'm here. I'm much younger than you so I can't really understand what you're going through but I can offer a shoulder to lean on. Best wishes my friend.

I understand how you feel and what you are going through. I lost my best friend about two years ago now. She and I had been married for a short time but found we were better friends than a married couple. It hurt a lot when I lost her and once in a while it still does. It took a long time for me to move on and get on with life without her but with time I slowly moved forward. Family and friends were a big help, lean on them for support it don't make you weak and will make you stronger in the end. I have now found a wonderful woman who I love and pray that she is with me for a long time to come. Life is hard, life isn't fair but it is the only life we get and it can be short. Live life to the fullest and live happy.

SoakedinTexas

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Losing one is such a traumatic event, especially when you are close to them. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your wounds heal soon and that you are able to move forward in life. Hope the best to you.

Paxy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I lost my Mommy last friday. She has gone to be in Heaven with God and her Dad and our doggies that she missed so much. I wish she was still here. I miss her so much my friend. I feel your pain.