LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Else Like Thier Diapers So Thick You Waddle?

No not really I like them to be right on the edge of being to thick and being discreet. I prefer to wear cloth as much as I can and go out and about in them as well. If somebody notices my diaper I doubt I'd really care but not because I've drawn attention to it willingly knowingly.

I love it, although it's not really practical during the day, usually.  I'll end up with chafing if I'm walking Binkie too far.  Sometimes I'll wear an extra soaker during the day, just OK to pass unnoticed, but I have to waddle a bit, particularly when walking Binkie.  If I don't waddle deliberately, I'll get chafing.  In the evening I often use extra soakers so I can't really walk normally, and when I can wear overnight I'm seriously padded up - but not waddling of course.  I love it sat in the evening watching the television when I think I'll cross my legs, and then I find out I can't.  I forget I'm in nappies a lot of the time, sometimes only remembering when I start wetting.

I love those thick cloth diapers too.  I also love the crinkle sound that my plastic panties make when I waddle around the house in them.  Of course when I drop a big poopy in my di-pee the diaper bulge makes my plastic panties crinkle too.  Such a heavenly sound.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does this do it for anyone Now you know why we girls were in short, full dresses on long trips, or if we spent an afternoon with a group of other girls at somoenoe's house, or babydolls until we were about 8

image.png

• Like 1
Does this do it for anyone Now you know why we girls were in short, full dresses on long trips, or if we spent an afternoon with a group of other girls at somoenoe's house, or babydolls until we were about 8
image.png.4d6eea1d4d45353ca142c23de7911ccc.png

Is that diaper loaded?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

No: I had just put it on

Here is another

large.20181013_221203.jpg.d0330710dcd6a1

This is my ordinary diaper. As I said now you know why little girls in the late 1940's and early 1950's were in such full dresses when they went on long trips or were at a place with other girls around the same age. That does not show under a good babydoll or skirt

The long trip issue was that this was before the expressway system. A trip from Tiverton RiI to Boston MA took two hours. Can you imagine a 5 or even 7 year old girl "holding it" COMFORTABLY for that long? With a boy, you could just stop the car and have him get out and go behind a fiew trees as there were plenty of wooded areas along the route. Try that with a girl. So thick diapers and rubber panties were pretty much standard. In 1953, a Trip from Tiverton to South Kingston RI would take 3-1/2 to 4 hours (I should know, I made it more than once for eye doctor appointments). Leave at 8 AM get back at 4:30 PM

• Like 1
No: I had just put it on
Here is another
large.20181013_221203.jpg.d0330710dcd6a11f5acedc30672ba9f0.jpg
This is my ordinary diaper. As I said now you know why little girls in the late 1940's and early 1950's were in such full dresses when they went on long trips or were at a place with other girls around the same age. That does not show under a good babydoll or skirt
The long trip issue was that this was before the expressway system. A trip from Tiverton RiI to Boston MA took two hours. Can you imagine a 5 or even 7 year old girl "holding it" COMFORTABLY for that long? With a boy, you could just stop the car and have him get out and go behind a fiew trees as there were plenty of wooded areas along the route. Try that with a girl. So thick diapers and rubber panties were pretty much standard. In 1953, a Trip from Tiverton to South Kingston RI would take 3-1/2 to 4 hours (I should know, I made it more than once for eye doctor appointments). Leave at 8 AM get back at 4:30 PM

Totally lovely, I remember loooong day trips, stopping here & there looking in the country shops “Not touching anything” always busting to relive my small bladder. These days I wish I was diapered, probably not then.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/03/2012 at 17:05, babystevie said:

J'ai mis 2 couches de tissu épais et 2 paires de culottes en plastique rose ce matin et je me dandine comme un canard quand je marche! Quelqu'un d'autre comme ça? Je me sens tellement bébe en ce moment!

J'adore faire cela, mais aujourd'hui je porte un collant rempli de tissus en satin et de lingerie c'est énorme 

On 18/07/2019 at 22:35, Andrew51 said:

Cette couche est-elle chargée?

Envoyé depuis mon téléphone via Tapatalk

Non pas encore je pense mais tu vas le faire 

...when my live in girlfriend from 33yrs ago used to pin me in six cloth diapers, put a pair of snap on plastic pants on me, then put a pair of her short gym shorts on me then we'd walk around the mobile home park where we used to live. A couple times, very late at night she'd walk with me only in cloth diapers. God what a rush it used to be!

• Like 1
Il y a 5 heures, Valériesatin a déclaré:

Ma petite amie vient de lire ton message et veut m'obliger à faire le même avec moi. Je suis très embarrassé, elle veut aussi m'habiller en fille avec une jupe courte. Vous pensez qu'elle a une raison?

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

Edited by Valériesatin
Voilà ma tenue pour aller à l'extérieur
  • 2 months later...

Double cloth contour diapers, double gauze soakers, a folded terry bath towel with a folded terry hand towel for a liner and I’m so padded my tail feathers ? are sashaying from one side to the other in a very prominent manner?. My wife got me started powdering the inside of our kids plastic pants many years ago and so I do that with mine now. This reduces the friction when sliding them up your legs and also when pulling tighter fitting covers over your diaper(s). It also has the interesting side affect of allowing the the diaper(s) to slide back and forth inside my plastic pants as I waddle. Plus I just like the smell of baby powder.?

My belief is that if a baby wouldn't be comfortable wearing it, then I wouldn't, either. I wear a cloth diaper with a Zorb soaker and a couple small terry cloth boosters. Zorb is thin but super absorbent. I can wear this under regular clothes and it isn't detectable when I'm around people. My system is fairly trim and works well, even when I'm on an exercise bike.

• Like 1

Baby Jane, doesn’t that Zorb soaker start to show when it swells after absorbing a bunch of wetness? I’ve read about this product and have always been curious about it, hemp and unbleached, natural cotton diapers. All three of these products are supposed to be more absorbent than the bleached cotton used in most diapers.

17 hours ago, Zdog said:

Baby Jane, doesn’t that Zorb soaker start to show when it swells after absorbing a bunch of wetness? I’ve read about this product and have always been curious about it, hemp and unbleached, natural cotton diapers. All three of these products are supposed to be more absorbent than the bleached cotton used in most diapers.

Zorb holds moisture in suspension. It doesn't actually expand; it just gets a bit denser. It is a very open-cell fiber unlike cloth. It isn't like a whole diaper. You make soaker pads out of it. I make mine 10" by 18" and place it in the center of a cloth diaper.

I am always very aggressively diapered,it makes sense to me to have more capacity then you will likely use before being changed . I can not walk so I know I don't waddle ,if I could walk ,I would probably waddle. Being diabetic ,I eat very high fiber and lots of vegetables ,I use medication that forces all solid waste to empty 4 X's a day,being it doesn't consult me before it happens ,I diaper to accomodate a minimum of 1500 ML of mixed incontinence at all times ,with additional capacity for overnight or anytime abilility to be changed reliably won't exist ,like going to the park etc.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

8fe3e62b10a4e320fe05b5e675afb448.jpg My helper (caregiver/mommy) routinely weighs my diapers to record fluid input/output. As a heavy wetter and after being knocked out by my meds for 10 hours last night, these heavy duty diapers weighed in holding 7 pounds of fluid. So yes, when I got out of bed, they definitely made my waddle around for awhile until she showered me and changed me into my daytime diapers.
Why is your shirt inside your diaper,is that just for photo purpose ? I always sleep with rubber bloomers and onesie on top,it keeps my diaper where it needs to be to contain wet & messy mornings.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2012 at 5:34 PM, DiaperPailPat said:

YES. When I have on my diapers, I want it to FEEL like I have on my diapers. (And right now I do, they're thick, and life is wonderful).

...Agree!!!  Went to a restaurant last Sunday & was double diapered in disposables. Felt great & chatting with the waitress it's fun to be flirty with her(she was pretty too, hope I see her again soon)and you're sitting there in thick diapers!!! What a feeling! 

• 1 month later...

Wearing cloth tonight and it's so thick I couldn't even use pins!  I ended up using Boingo clips instead of pins.

Tonight it started out with three single layer birdseye 35x35" flats, one on top of the next.  Then two more layers of 35x35" flats that are folded lengthwise in quarters (eight layers) for a center stuffer, then my 4 layer Purity overnight gauze laid over the original 3 flats.  Essentially it's a 3-11-3 prefold with a 4x gauze layer next to the skin.

My customary Y-fold, one Boingo clip on each side (like Snappi-Baby but they're short two-point clips rather thinner 3-point clips).

Then I put a large velcro PUL diaper cover over that (no inserts), then my LeakMaster PUL pants over that.  Finally over that was one of my handmade onesies.

I was walking to the livingroom waddling.