LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody Else Like Thier Diapers So Thick You Waddle?

I put on 2 thick cloth diapers & 2 pairs of pink plastic panties this morning and I'm waddling like a duck when I walk! Anybody else like this? I feel so bAByish right now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Because I cannot cross my legs above my kees amd there is this big padded lump between them forcing them open, I feel like I am being raped. I hope I do not grow up to be bowlegged

We have that sense put into us by the time we are 5 just from what we are told, that is part of why diapersw are chastizement. That comes with learing about oneself as a girl or boy

Bacl in 1981 I heard a girl of around 5 (I knew her family) saying to her father "I don't want him to see my panties". Dr Dean Edell, commentiong on giggling said that (implying toddler age girls) "little girls giggle if you touch them in the 'wrong' place". You might also look up the resto of the story behind ITSY BITSY TEENY WEENY YELLOW POLKA-DOT BIKINI

I put on a "set" of cloth diapers (sometimes as many as a dozen) depending on how much I think I need to be sure there are no leaks. Sometimes I have the house to myself and I wear only a t-shirt and diapers and, yes, I sometimes waddle. It's kind of a funny happy comfort padded feeling. However, mostly i am discreet and wear my diapers wherever without attracting attention.

Happiness Is Wearing Cloth Diaper

• 3 months later...

Yes. Matter of fact, If i dont wet enough, ocasionally ill grab a cup of water roughly matching the temperature, and just absolutely flooding it. I enjoy crawling and feeling the warm diaper rubbing your inner thighs as you crawl.

part of my wanting and liking to wear nappies is too go silly thick so I waddle. I love the slightly awkward feeling of not being able to walk like a grown up...

• 3 weeks later...

I can't walk as i am in a wheelchair, and i can't crawl because i have not got enough muscles to lift myself back up into my chair or into bed or into anything above floor level which means i would have to call an Aide or the Fire Department to get me off the floor into my chair. so IF i was ever interested in partaking in these activities i would have a lot of explaining to do !

Nappy

I put on 2 thick cloth diapers & 2 pairs of pink plastic panties this morning and I'm waddling like a duck when I walk! Anybody else like this? I feel so bAByish right now!

Ooh, yeah!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:drinks_wine: I love the feeling of being bulked up so that I waddle about. I usually put a nice thick pad inside my panties first before slipping them on. Next another thick pad goes into my Silhouette diaper panties before slipping that over my panties and pad. Finally another lovely pad inside my Depends Maxi diapers before pulling that up over everything else i have on at that point.

• 2 weeks later...

Been overflowing my diapers at night, so I attempted to double diaper to bed the other night (two 4x8x4 prefolds). Was waddling a bit, and it was fun. But for bed it was too much and I had to take one off so I could be comfortable. Took a page out of Angela's book and grabbed some Gerber prefolds as soakers, going to try those out.

Well, I guess with a username like mine it's easy to figure out. Right now I'm wearing my usual ensemble. Two Confidry 24/7's and four Abrilet size large stuffers. Oh this butt is definitely a waddlin. The way I see it, if your going to wear diapers you should never be able to forget what you are wearing, but I'm a bit of a masochist.

• 4 years later...