LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappies And A Foley Catheter

Hey all,

I finally did it, went for the plunge amd got myself a foley catheter (only 14fr) I was planning on going 24hrs with it in, any suggestions/advice apart from keep a spare nappy to hand! I don't have a leg bag just nappies for it to drain into.

LSD

• Like 1

It went well, not killed myself or left myself in pain which is a good start. Think I will need to find some heavy duty nappies / diapers and some proper water proof covers. I feel sorry for my bladder now when I do wait before going to the toilet. Will deffinately be doing it again though :whistling:

Go for it - I love cathing and just letting things flow. My record is 13 days and I've never had any problems - keep things clean and if it becomes painful take it out - but the body adapts so the more often you do it the easier it becomes :-)

Yup, some adaptation will be required. I used catheters for 7 months straight to help with my reducing urge incontinence. Eventually I would get irritated after just a day or two after changing it out so I had to stop. The entire time I just let it drain into my Abena diapers though. I never messed my diaper and I never got an infection.

If you're interested I had kept a "cath journal" the whole time. I uploaded them to DD's true stores section.

If you're interested I had kept a "cath journal" the whole time. I uploaded them to DD's true stores section.

Can't find that, can you post a link please?

edit: Got it, silly me. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by wetman

Yup, some adaptation will be required. I used catheters for 7 months straight to help with my reducing urge incontinence. Eventually I would get irritated after just a day or two after changing it out so I had to stop. The entire time I just let it drain into my Abena diapers though. I never messed my diaper and I never got an infection.

Can you link to it?

Yes was looking at that and going to try it out next week when I have more time and not as many people around the house ;) oh and gives me chance to buy tome plastic/rubber pants :D

• 2 weeks later...

ah well so much for the modified cath, tried to give it a go and yeah about that ... couldn't get off the starting block with it, so now i'm all nappied and cathd up for the next few days and that cath ain't comming out in a hurry, even if people come round its staying in this time :D

LSD

Well, I've also taken the (probably misguided) plunge and tried catheter play for the first time this week. I like it... :) I've actually done it 3 times over the course of the week, with the longest go a little under 24 hours.

I just ordered another pack of caths and a leather punch. I'm interested in giving the mod a shot.

I ordered my 1st pack from Team MEO, a fetish company. They're located in Germany, but I'd ordered other things from them before so I had some trust in them.

I just now ordered a 2nd pack from KCK Medical. This time I also ordered plugs and insertion trays.

You can find MEO here

And KCK Medical here

I can't actually endorse KCK just yet, since I haven't received my order (placed tonight). I will also warn that MEO is slow. I've ordered twice. Both times were multi-week waits, but both orders did eventually arrive and both were => expectations...

Guest fakename7

i'm visiting my Alpha this weekend, and He's been planning to catheterize me for the time i'm with Him. VERY excited, but also nervous about insertion, etc.!

i'm visiting my Alpha this weekend, and He's been planning to catheterize me for the time i'm with Him. VERY excited, but also nervous about insertion, etc.!

All I'll say is good luck, from experience even though you'll be excited try and relax, it does help!

:)

• 5 years later...
On 3/17/2012 at 5:30 AM, LSD200 said:

Hey all,

I finally did it, went for the plunge amd got myself a foley catheter (only 14fr) I was planning on going 24hrs with it in, any suggestions/advice apart from keep a spare nappy to hand! I don't have a leg bag just nappies for it to drain into.

On 3/17/2012 at 5:30 AM, LSD200 said:

Hey all,

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...