LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Santa Cruz Ucsc

Ryan_d

Hey,

I'm looking for fellow UCSC DLs and ABs. I'm trying to get all of Littles population at this school together. Our numbers are currently up to 3. However we mostly communicate on fetlife.

Well if you are in Santa Cruz and go to the college here, let me know.

:)

UCSC is a beautiful campus: It makes me wish I was still in college. (As it is, I just stop by every now and then to visit the libraries and use the merry-go-round among the redwoods.)

The Bay Area Diaper Enthusiasts are planning a hike down there in a little while. While not technically "the bay", we have some members in Santa Cruz.

http://bridge.bbif.org/

It is an 18-and-over only group, but youth is something everyone outgrows too quickly anyway.

We have several members who are UCSC alum (like myself) and return often (like myself) as well as some who are currently in Santa Cruz (sadly, unlike myself. I moved to Vegas!)

In my experience, Porter was the best place on campus to find an AB or DL. It lended well to our nature, I guess. :)

• 4 months later...

hey i'm not a ucsc student, but i live in monterey and i'm in santa cruz all the time. I'm a 32 y/o guy and I'm always looking to expand the very small pool of diaper friends i have, so it would be great to get in touch with you. drop me a line at nickreigle@yahoo.com

Interesting to know there are AB/DL's in SC. I don't go to UCSC either, but do live in Capitola. I commute to San Jose State as their Computer Engineering degree is a better fit for me. I want to go into Embedded Systems, which CmpE at SJSU gives you lots of hands on with Embedded Systems.

Hello Ashlee,

I'd be interested in talking to you about your studies since I am studying the exact same thing at UCSC. Do you go to any of the local munches? I most defiantly recommend them. There is defiantly a local kinky crowd that is very nice and welcoming.

How long have you lived in the area?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Catthedragon,

Glad to see I'm no longer alone at UCSC. Have you heard about UCSCs kink meetup group? We have a fet life group that we stay connected on. We meet on Tuesday nights. Hopefully I'll see you there. If not, just be aware you are definantly not alone :)

Rion/ryan

Hey Catthedragon,

Glad to see I'm no longer alone at UCSC. Have you heard about UCSCs kink meetup group? We have a fet life group that we stay connected on. We meet on Tuesday nights. Hopefully I'll see you there. If not, just be aware you are definantly not alone :)

Rion/ryan

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...