LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Discreet Is "Discreet Shipping" When Ordering Online?

I've always bought my diapers in-store and have never had to deal with boxes of diapers being shipped to my house. Unfortunately, because of this, I have only had access to Depend and store brand diapers except for the occasional package of Attends I come across. I want to try some of the higher absorbancy diapers such as Molicare, Dry 24/7, etc. that are only available online but discression is a big concern for me since I live with a roommate and I have friends coming over all the time (none of whom know about my diaper fetish). I've noticed that some sites say that they deliver discreetly. So my question is, "How discreet is 'discreet shipping' when ordering diapers online?" Is it going to come in a plain brown box? Will it have anything on the box that someone other than myself can identify it as containing diapers? Should I be worried if they are delivered to the house and sit on my front porch while I'm at work or am I just being paranoid?

Theres nothing to worry about at least from the various sites I've ordered from. Everytime I've bought online discreet shipping means your package comes in a plain brown box with little info on the label. I think last I ordered from XP Medical it might have said XP Medical on the shipping label but thats about it. As far as leaving the box at your front porch, yes, from my experience anyway. Hope this helps some.

If you're worried about discreet shipping, just make sure you specify that you want your diapers shipped in a plain, unmarked box, usually in the "Order Comments" or similar section. Usually a company dies this anyway, BUT that's what I do when I'm not 100% sure about a company's shipping methods. However, I will say that XP Medical has always shipped the diapers I've ordered with no indication of the contents on the outside of the package, so if you're still unsure, maybe order from there.

~ moogle

All I can say is that from the day I moved back to the Los Angeles, CA area in 1989 up to now I have received at least one case of adult disposable diapers a month. These are shipped from several locations, so the cartons are not always free of distinctive markings. Never once as a delivery person or outsider commented on the content of those cases.

So, for me, the shipping cartons are certainly "discreet enough"!

I also get a least 1 case a month and a few shippers and brands have Bold lettering but they didnt say "discreet shipping" when i ordered them.... xp medical ships VERY discreetly, as a few others, and either way nobody has every said anything dont worry to much and enjoy what is WORTH it and that is a Good usable diaper!

Wow, thanks for the quick responses, everyone! Now that my mind is at ease I think I'll finally break down and buy a case of the Dry 24/7s that I've been eyeballing for like three weeks. Thanks again.

The delivery guy will know. Medical store, light weight, large package. I'd put money on it that the delivery guy can put two and two together.

The neighbors and people in the pick up location will never know what's in the package.

I order a case of Bambino's at least once a month and the box they come is doesn't say Adult Diapers or anything of that nature. It just says from the Bottom Half Group. Only people on this forum would have an idea that they were ABDL diapers.

delivery guys dont load the trucks and hardly have time to see the return address let alone thi k about it ... they wont know or care ...

kck medical and xpmedical are the two places i have purhased from online and both are shipped very discretely in plain brown boxes and just to be sure under special shipping instructions i also say "please ship in plain brown box"

delivery guys dont load the trucks and hardly have time to see the return address let alone thi k about it ... they wont know or care ...

kck medical and xpmedical are the two places i have purhased from online and both are shipped very discretely in plain brown boxes and just to be sure under special shipping instructions i also say "please ship in plain brown box"

That is very well said. They are totally concerned with the delivery and don't even know where the package is from. Nor do they really care, I bet they deliver a lot of strange stuff and delivering a load of adult diapers wouldn't even rate in the 'huh' category.

Now the other risk is neighbors seeing a very large box with 'Adult Diapers' might not be what I want exposed. Most of the companies deliver with a plain box- some will have the box from the manufacturer turned inside out. Wellness Briefs came in a plain box, although there was a large MEDIUM in block letters on the box. I obviously went straight to "ADULT DIAPERS", but I don't know what my neighbors would think if they saw that.

Of course, more than likely my neighbors would just notice that I had a big box delivered (and some wouldn't even notice that). It has been said before, but the general public doesn't spend a lot of time wondering what other people are ordering.

we ordered something a telephone from shopgoodwill.com... its like ebay but goodwill.. anyway, we bought a telephone.. it was shipped in a giant 'pampers' box.. remmeber people recycle boxes all the time...

honestly if someone did see a box like that, usually they don't really put that much thought into... but its easy to say "oh i got something off ebay and this is how they shipped it." and its fully believable...

I have a funny shipping story from just this week. I ordered a sample set from hdis.com, which is an excellent value. When I heard the doorbell ring and saw the delivery guy walk away, I walked out to get my box. The worst luck in the world saw that my neighbors one street over with the exact same house number had something coming the same day. I took their box of dishes and started walking over to their house to exchange boxes, hopefully before they opened my box of diapers. Luckily, the FedEx guy noticed the mistake and was coming back with my package before I left. Discreet shipping is good. No worries unless your roomies take the business name off of the box and go Google it.

Here's what XP medical says

Do you ship using discreet packaging?

Yes.

plainbox.jpgdiscreet packaging may have:

• Barcodes

• Numbers

• and of course, the shipping label

discreet packaging will NOT have:

• Our name or logo

• The manufacturers name or logo

• Any descriptive text or images.

• Size or quantity of the order.

Only problem was my last box of arenas had a hole in the box that was covered with tape (don't know if this happened at XP or somewhere in the UPS chain).

Of course the other problem I had was the "indescrete phone message" left by another provider to let them know they'd reshipped part of my order. Fortunately, my wife doesn't much care other than the "You bought MORE diapers?"

I've ordered from XP Medical, Bambino, and Magic Medical. Never had any packaging that suggests the contents within.

If you're concerned, as mooglelove stated above, just specify "Ship in plain, unmarked brown box" -- or some equivalent.

Although I've never been surprised by package marking, my last case of Bambino's Teddys was either slightly over-stuffed, or poorly-taped. Imagine my shock when I arrived home from work to see a box with a half opened flap that PLAINLY exposed the contents.

It wouldn't have been so bad if the exposed bundles weren't arranged such that the cutesy teddy bear landing zone was immediately visible to anyone walking by. I can only imagine what the FedEx guy was thinking when he dropped that one off... :blush:

I think the next time I'll specify to double-tape the package for good measure. I wasn't really that mortified -- more just embarrassed. It's honestly noone's business, but I'd just assume not broadcast my proclivities to the entire damn neighborhood.

Lesson learned. :thumbsup:

If you order from Amazon, they are so discrete that you literally cannot tell what is inside the box!

^When I ordered cloth diapers from Leakmaster through Amazon, it came in a foily envelope. Since I live in an appartment and missed UPS it was sent to the front office. The staff thought that I had ordered clothes in the mail! Clothes, lol!

My first order was from some company that I accessed through Amazon (can't remember the name of the company). Although the labeling was discreet, the box itself was one of those where the folded flaps left a bit of an opening on the top and bottom of the box. I had no problem seeing the diapers through those openings.

My next shipment and all subsequent shipments have come from XP Medical and all were prefectly discreet.

My worst order arrived with with the top of the box completely ripped off showing the pictures of the changing options you get on the back of Tena slips.