LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Health Related Incontinence

Hi all, first my name is Louie, I been through a severe childhood abuse, raped, melested. Im not gonna post detail except you name it, it happend, and Im not kidding. I hate both my parents for the way they treated me........... I have MS, spinal injury, I have muscal damage from the tummy down, and under developed muscals and damaged nevres that cause no control on both ends, A friend told me about this site, and said this site might be a way for me to look at my physical and health problems in a diffrent aspect so to speak, he said I should look at the fun side of incontinent, not that there is one in my case, and I know im not alone here in my thinking and or the way I was raised. but here i am and i geuss i am willing to give it a try. I hate feeling embaroused, about having to wear diapers, even though i have never been with out one on. but even though im 40 and have 40 years in diapers, im still not thrilled about needing to wear them but i don't have a choice, so i thought maybe my freind might be correct in me looking at my condition in a good way then bad. My wife tries to baby talk to me and i get mad. she says she just trying to put some fun in it so i wont feel so bad. but i let her to make her feel like she is helping me feel better, even though i dont. SO again here i am and maybe this site could help me with some insights on how to handle things about my self. hope this babbeling post makes sence. and if you all dont want me here, i will understand, and leave. i have my incontinece group i can still post in, its not like this one though, not even close. they bann people who have fettish in diaper other wise known as AB/DL. but i am will to open my self up to this and see if it helps me. something has got to work. I dont like feeling bad about my self, even though i know its a health condition i have no control over. sorry for a long post, and thank you to the administrator for alowing me to join....

Thanks again

Louis

a big huggy welcome louie. a place for those who wear for need or fun. u will be well treated. or else...

u will find support here

you will find a lot of people here that are Ad adult in diapers and wear for real

Guest diamondback688

you will find plenty of nice people willing to chat with you about anything you want, not just diapers...i hope you enjoy your time here...later...

Thank you so much for posting here, Louie. You have a lot to deal with in your life, to be sure. No one deserves to be treated as you have been in your past, or to have to live with some of the physical conditions that challenge you every day. Having a brother-in-law who's had MS for a long time, I can begin to appreciate what it's like for you.

It was good to learn that you have a wife who cares about you, even though she doesn't understand, really, what it's like for you to have to be in diapers 24/7. Most people who don't have to wear them don't understand, Louie. The good news is, you and I can help them understand if they're willing, and I would think your wife is more than willing.

To help others, we first have to be clear about what we're thinking and feeling. What is it you don't like about wearing diapers? If it's the way they feel, the inconvenience when they sometimes leak, or the need to have a change with you wherever you go, I can understand your frustration. By the way, if you don't like the way your diapers feel, dry or wet, ask others here what they wear. Most will be more than happy to tell you. Everyone's needs are different. There are enough different kinds of diapers so that everyone can be at least reasonably comfortable with one brand or another.

I'm guessing that your real frustration is the association commonly made between diapers and being a baby, and the social taboo that frowns on babyhood continuing past the first two or three years of life. There's nothing wrong with considering yourself a baby, certainly. It makes wearing diapers more interesting for some people. But if it's not your preference, there is absolutely no reason why you should be considered to be a baby, or treated like one by others. It's YOUR job to make your preference known to the people in your life. The ball is in your court, as they say.

Starting with your wife, gently explain your emotional discomfort with the diaper/baby connection, and ask her not to use baby talk or anything that's the slightest bit condescending in relating to you. She's probably your primary caregiver. You probably don't feel great about her having to clean up messes that have come out of your body. There's not a whole lot you can do about wetting and messing your diapers, but you can change your thoughts about receiving the care you need. It sounds like your wife loves you enough to care for you without feeling burdened. Since you've always been in diapers, she must have been pretty aware of what a relationship with you meant when she married you. If you can let the caregiving take a back seat to the love you share, I think both of you will be happier.

Excuse the long post, please, and tell me to stop if this is not what you wanted to hear. I respect your courage in coming to what to many people might seem a very strange place for adults to congregate. I think you'll find some support you need here, Louie, the kind of support that no other kind of group can provide. Welcome.

Welcome to daily diapers Louie!!!! I'm not good at posting/replying but i too have MS. I have had it since 1991 and YES I wear diapers 24/7 too! i don't any control on either end. I used to sit around all the time and mope and feel sorry for myself, I was emabarrassed to even go out and therefore never did. Then I got married in 1995 to someone that worked in hospital so she understood but STILL i wouldn't go out. Finally i was told to look up adult babies on web and I was SHOCKED!! yeah lot's wear for fun and lots wear for need but i have found a LOT of comfort in knowing that I am not the only adult wearing diapers. There are LOTS of comforting friends here on dailidi and you will find that out as I have. I still get embarrassed when i go out cause afraid of leaking or having #2 accident but at least I go out now and enjoy myself. I am not going to let either ms or my diaper wearing stop me from living a normal life. If I wet or mess myself in public then so be it, i carry diaper bag with me I go change and if people round me don't like it? fine, i don't care cause I have problem I can't help. ok I stop rambling I hope this helps Louie and welcome to dailidi!

Thank you so much for posting here, Louie. You have a lot to deal with in your life, to be sure. No one deserves to be treated as you have been in your past, or to have to live with some of the physical conditions that challenge you every day. Having a brother-in-law who's had MS for a long time, I can begin to appreciate what it's like for you.

It was good to learn that you have a wife who cares about you, even though she doesn't understand, really, what it's like for you to have to be in diapers 24/7. Most people who don't have to wear them don't understand, Louie. The good news is, you and I can help them understand if they're willing, and I would think your wife is more than willing.

To help others, we first have to be clear about what we're thinking and feeling. What is it you don't like about wearing diapers? If it's the way they feel, the inconvenience when they sometimes leak, or the need to have a change with you wherever you go, I can understand your frustration. By the way, if you don't like the way your diapers feel, dry or wet, ask others here what they wear. Most will be more than happy to tell you. Everyone's needs are different. There are enough different kinds of diapers so that everyone can be at least reasonably comfortable with one brand or another.

I'm guessing that your real frustration is the association commonly made between diapers and being a baby, and the social taboo that frowns on babyhood continuing past the first two or three years of life. There's nothing wrong with considering yourself a baby, certainly. It makes wearing diapers more interesting for some people. But if it's not your preference, there is absolutely no reason why you should be considered to be a baby, or treated like one by others. It's YOUR job to make your preference known to the people in your life. The ball is in your court, as they say.

Starting with your wife, gently explain your emotional discomfort with the diaper/baby connection, and ask her not to use baby talk or anything that's the slightest bit condescending in relating to you. She's probably your primary caregiver. You probably don't feel great about her having to clean up messes that have come out of your body. There's not a whole lot you can do about wetting and messing your diapers, but you can change your thoughts about receiving the care you need. It sounds like your wife loves you enough to care for you without feeling burdened. Since you've always been in diapers, she must have been pretty aware of what a relationship with you meant when she married you. If you can let the caregiving take a back seat to the love you share, I think both of you will be happier.

Excuse the long post, please, and tell me to stop if this is not what you wanted to hear. I respect your courage in coming to what to many people might seem a very strange place for adults to congregate. I think you'll find some support you need here, Louie, the kind of support that no other kind of group can provide. Welcome.

Wow tinkles123,. thank you and you are correct. I never had a loving childhood, so maybe this could give me a start in the right direction in feeling better. I woke up this morning to my wife changing my wet and messy diaper and she said, " hows my baby doing this morning " I almost got mad but didnt and just said, " me otay " .. she looked at me and smiled. thanks for your post.

Louie

Welcome to daily diapers Louie!!!! I'm not good at posting/replying but i too have MS. I have had it since 1991 and YES I wear diapers 24/7 too! i don't any control on either end. I used to sit around all the time and mope and feel sorry for myself, I was emabarrassed to even go out and therefore never did. Then I got married in 1995 to someone that worked in hospital so she understood but STILL i wouldn't go out. Finally i was told to look up adult babies on web and I was SHOCKED!! yeah lot's wear for fun and lots wear for need but i have found a LOT of comfort in knowing that I am not the only adult wearing diapers. There are LOTS of comforting friends here on dailidi and you will find that out as I have. I still get embarrassed when i go out cause afraid of leaking or having #2 accident but at least I go out now and enjoy myself. I am not going to let either ms or my diaper wearing stop me from living a normal life. If I wet or mess myself in public then so be it, i carry diaper bag with me I go change and if people round me don't like it? fine, i don't care cause I have problem I can't help. ok I stop rambling I hope this helps Louie and welcome to dailidi!

Thank you t baby, I had heard that people injoyed being a baby again and having some one take care of them and or have a partner the same, and I was shocked as well when I found out this was true, I have nothing against any one who is ab/dl and wants to be a baby, I supose i could go along with my wife and see what it brings, she seened to like my responce this morning and as I mentioned in tinkles123 reply, I'm not ab/dl, but been diapered all my life, I too have a diaper bag with couple extra diaper, powder and rash cream, i have with me at all time, and change of close if needed. I to found im not alone, and are people like us that need diapers and yes people that enjoy wearing them and using them for there perpose. Who ya, I went to a site ' dont remember wich one ' but several there stated that they need them, but also likes them and likes being babied, I like being babied, but in a diffrent sence. yes you and Tinkles123 have helped me alot, and ramble all you want, its nice to have freinds that KNOW what im going through and yes friends that can help me see the ab/dl side of wearing diapers. 1 year ago i fell down the stairs and messed my mouth up, and had to be fed from a toob in my mouth, but my wife got cute and got couple baby bottles and fed me that way and she ate that up, I wasnt thrilled with it but i ate. she trys to get them out sometimes and i tell her to put them away,. where i work at most people there knopw about me and only a few tease me for fun but it still hurts in ways. I noted on other boards here about people getting mad for spelling, im dislexic and flip letters and read them in the same way as i wrote them, my spelling isnt that good. very slow in school was in speicle ed classes for several reasons. so i hope people that read my post dont get mad for my spelling. thanks again for your reply, im in tears, im so happy i have friends on my side who KNOW what im going through.

thank you all

Louie

Welcome, Louie! And I have to say it's very brave of you to look at ab/dl as an option for feeling better about wearing diapers. From what you've written about your wife - especially the part about the bottles - I get the feeling she really enjoys the "mommy" role. However, if it's upsetting and humiliating to you, you really need to tell her. Perhaps an option would be to talk to her about her "mommy" tendencies and find out if this is something that turns her on or means a great deal to her. If it is, maybe it's something you can discuss as a periodic playtime predetermined by the both of you, not just when she feels like it.

If any of this baby stuff bothers you, you need to be firm with her about it. It's your life and you need to live it the way you want. Having a disability doesn't mean others have a right to humiliate you.

Hi Louie and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! Many members are here for the same reason you are, so you are definitely not alone. I am always taken back when I read about someone here that has to wear diapers 24/7, because I wear for pure enjoyment and escape. You, like many others, offer us part-timers an interesting perspective of what diapered life is all about and I commend you for your courage and telling us your story. I can't help but feel some guilt for enjoying myself in a diaper after reading your post, but I know it's a part of me that I can't walk away from, so I hope you will be just as understanding of that point of view, even though you probably wish diapers were not a part of your life. I can see that you're getting quit the response to this post and I really hope you can take something positive from it that will improve your life in some small way. Though our link to diapers may be different for each of us, we are all here because diapers are part of our lives in some way or another. Finding acceptance in other like-minded people is an important step in making diapers a positive part of ones life. I've never been happier in my life since joining this site!

Hellooo Louis. Welcome. There are lots of nice people here.

There are many of us with troubled childhoods as well.

I wish you the best :)

Hi all, first my name is Louie, I been through a severe childhood abuse, raped, melested. Im not gonna post detail except you name it, it happend, and Im not kidding. I hate both my parents for the way they treated me........... I have MS, spinal injury, I have muscal damage from the tummy down, and under developed muscals and damaged nevres that cause no control on both ends, A friend told me about this site, and said this site might be a way for me to look at my physical and health problems in a diffrent aspect so to speak, he said I should look at the fun side of incontinent, not that there is one in my case, and I know im not alone here in my thinking and or the way I was raised. but here i am and i geuss i am willing to give it a try. I hate feeling embaroused, about having to wear diapers, even though i have never been with out one on. but even though im 40 and have 40 years in diapers, im still not thrilled about needing to wear them but i don't have a choice, so i thought maybe my freind might be correct in me looking at my condition in a good way then bad. My wife tries to baby talk to me and i get mad. she says she just trying to put some fun in it so i wont feel so bad. but i let her to make her feel like she is helping me feel better, even though i dont. SO again here i am and maybe this site could help me with some insights on how to handle things about my self. hope this babbeling post makes sence. and if you all dont want me here, i will understand, and leave. i have my incontinece group i can still post in, its not like this one though, not even close. they bann people who have fettish in diaper other wise known as AB/DL. but i am will to open my self up to this and see if it helps me. something has got to work. I dont like feeling bad about my self, even though i know its a health condition i have no control over. sorry for a long post, and thank you to the administrator for alowing me to join....

Thanks again

Louis

Welcome, Louie! And I have to say it's very brave of you to look at ab/dl as an option for feeling better about wearing diapers. From what you've written about your wife - especially the part about the bottles - I get the feeling she really enjoys the "mommy" role. However, if it's upsetting and humiliating to you, you really need to tell her. Perhaps an option would be to talk to her about her "mommy" tendencies and find out if this is something that turns her on or means a great deal to her. If it is, maybe it's something you can discuss as a periodic playtime predetermined by the both of you, not just when she feels like it.

If any of this baby stuff bothers you, you need to be firm with her about it. It's your life and you need to live it the way you want. Having a disability doesn't mean others have a right to humiliate you.

Thank you Pipsqueak, I think she enjoys the Mommy title too, and I will talk to her about it and see what she say, """" Having a disability doesn't mean others have a right to humiliate you """" you are 100% correct, and in my head thats what I was feeling. she also bought a binky for me, cause she said since I suck my thumb at night i should use a binky instead, but the thumb sucking is a sicurity thing from my childhood or lack there of, I have ALLWAYS sucked my thumb day and night through out my childhood, and now its only at night when im about to fall asleep I not acnoliging stick my thumb in my mouth, and still there when I wake up. I geuss maybe thats why she baby talks to me, I cant help it, at just happends.. I did use the binky once and she loved it and was realy baby talking to me then, I hadnt used it since.

I can Baby Talk to my 4 year old Grandaughter and can do it better then she can, but to talk baby talk to my wife, well thats another story. thanks for you reply.

Louie

Hellooo Louis. Welcome. There are lots of nice people here.

There are many of us with troubled childhoods as well.

I wish you the best :)

Thank you Redneck diaper boy, I know Im not alone in troubled child hood, I have read some other post under the other catigories, and I know where they all are coming from and experianced.

thank you

Louie

welcome louie,,

yes, there are some great people here, and the support is great

I can see what you are saying, I have never had this many replys in any group Ive ever been in, this group is Wonderfully great, thank you all for your support,

Thank you digger58610

Louie

Hi Louie and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! Many members are here for the same reason you are, so you are definitely not alone. I am always taken back when I read about someone here that has to wear diapers 24/7, because I wear for pure enjoyment and escape. You, like many others, offer us part-timers an interesting perspective of what diapered life is all about and I commend you for your courage and telling us your story. I can't help but feel some guilt for enjoying myself in a diaper after reading your post, but I know it's a part of me that I can't walk away from, so I hope you will be just as understanding of that point of view, even though you probably wish diapers were not a part of your life. I can see that you're getting quit the response to this post and I really hope you can take something positive from it that will improve your life in some small way. Though our link to diapers may be different for each of us, we are all here because diapers are part of our lives in some way or another. Finding acceptance in other like-minded people is an important step in making diapers a positive part of ones life. I've never been happier in my life since joining this site!

Thank you Diaperphantom... Courage, I was scared to even post, and Im glad I did, Thank You. oh I do understand what you are saying, it can be anything with in a persons life childhood and or adult hood that give then plesure in wearing diaper for fun and using them for there purpose, I use Depend Medium over nights with booster pad and they work great, I cant say I like diapers, but since ive been in them all my life, they are my life and i just got use to them, but there are times YES that i wish i didnt have to wear them,. oh, last saturday, we have a 8 foot privicy fence around our yard and my wife told me if I didnt want to wear a diaper out side I didnt have to, so i put on some underwear i had and my jeans, and went out and started the fire pit, and with in a half hour I was soaked, i went in and changed and ended up wetting and messing in my pants, went in, took and shower and rediapered my self, and was happier that way, so I geuss you can say I feel better with one on. there are diffrent ways to look at it though, I dont know, I just need some help with what i should be looking at as to the say fun part of diapers and not feel bad about them. Im begining to enjoy this site, Wow this is great, I will have to talk to my wife as I said in my other post, and see what it is she is feeling about my diapers, the baby talk, bottle and binky, I dont really care for the bottle thing, and the binky I think I could get use to it, cause of my thumb sucking when i sleep, her wanting to play mommy role thing and me be her baby thats goona take some time for me to get use to if I choose to open my self up to her that far. thanks again for you reply,

Thank You All,.

Louie :thumbsup:

I've heard of situations before, Louie, where the spouse of the incontinent person became interested in becoming a mommy or daddy even while the incontinent person him/herself resisted it. Others might call you a fool for not taking advantage of what they would call and ideal situation. They don't recognize that being incontinent doesn't automatically mean a person is okay about wearing diapers, even though s/he has rarely been without them.

Some women want to be mommies (and some men want to be daddies) as a way of controlling another person. Others, and it sounds like your wife is one of these, want to express caring in a way that is meaningful to them, and, they hope, to the one they want to care for.

Just as in a sexual relationship, allowing yourself to at least try some of the things your wife wants may not be a bad thing at all. Sounds like she's willing to not do whatever you aren't able/willing to accept. Letting someone else change a really messy diaper takes humility and courage. Being willing to change such a diaper means the caregiver is either very genuinely compassionate or has a bit of a kink -- or maybe a little of both. There's nothing terrible about that.

Sounds like, in the few days you've been posting here, you have become more comfortable already. I'm glad you're thinking your way through all that incontinence means in your life and your wife's life, as well. My prayer for you is that you both find fulfillment and joy in a way that works for both of you.

"When life gives you lemons............"

All you can do is make the best out of the things that life gives you. Now i can't speak on what it's like to be incontinent.... but, I can speak on what it's like to have horrible luck, and believe me I have the worst. But when all is said and done all you can do is accept your situation (because inexceptance is obviously not gonna change it!) and try and make the best out of it. That goes for anyone in damn-near any situation. I hope that helps, if not, sorry :angel_not:

"When life gives you lemons............"

All you can do is make the best out of the things that life gives you. Now i can't speak on what it's like to be incontinent.... but, I can speak on what it's like to have horrible luck, and believe me I have the worst. But when all is said and done all you can do is accept your situation (because inexceptance is obviously not gonna change it!) and try and make the best out of it. That goes for anyone in damn-near any situation. I hope that helps, if not, sorry :angel_not:

I am new at this site but i'm sure it's like the rest , very accepting and helpfull. I don't want to say i understand your situation but mine is kind of similar. When i was 7or 8 years old (i've figured out the age by remembering what kind of car my father drove)anyway i was repeatedly molested by a neighbor in his garage and on more than a couple occasions i could not control any anal retension, so going home and trying to clean up my mother decide i wanted to be a baby , she then had my sister hold me down so they could put a diaper on me , Rather than do the sensible thing like question why is my 8 year old suddenly shitting his pants. she would lock me out of the house wearing only a diaper and being that age i would try anything to hide. Any way after a good amount of therapy i started wearing diapers 8 years ago , i was open about this with my therapist (a woman) and expressed my interest in diapers, It's a classic circle of the abused finding comfort in their method of abuse. I have accepted this as my fetish and not the cause of abuse, my therapist said it would be nearly impossible to stop thinking about diapers and desrtuctive and to find a way to redirect it as somethng else . At this point i am almost at the point where i will pee my pants if i dont' remember i'm not wearing one and i'm happy, EVEN WITH MY FAMILY .i have a great way of releasing stress and sexualy pent up feelings and i feel good about it. I'll never forget the abuse from either party but i have found a great way to redirect it .Good luck to you.