LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping While Getting Changed?

mewtwo

anyone ever see this or have it happen to you while you were getting your wet or already messy diaper changed? or have you seen it in other people? i am curious as to why this happens and such?

I would say the reasons aren't too different from toddlers. I've heard a few mothers, and more anecdotes, saying it's best to wait a while after a messy diaper just to make sure the little one is finished pooping. I know I'll often have a BM, think I'm done, then have to head back to the restroom in half an hour or so for another.

Another possibility is that the pressure of the diaper prevented the whole BM from being evacuated, and when that pressure is removed for changing, the remainder of the BM starts coming out.

well the time i have had experience with was when i was 5 and another kid who looked 5 was getting his wet diaper changed and well he had a bm i am not sure if it was because of the wipeing that cuase it or what but it was a long bm and it almost went past the outstreched diaper. The daycare lady asked for a towel but did not get one in time before it stopped. This is the reason i believe to be part dl to this day and was wondering why and if this ever happened or if anyone ever saw it happen like me.

Thanks

Although I have absolutely no bladder control, only when I am very sick do I lack bowel control. Knowing this, when I feel sick I stay home from work and wear Attends Youth tape-on disposable diapers instead of pinned gauze diapers.

A few times I forgot to wait after feeling myself poop my diaper. Those were times I messed the diaper I was trying to put on. Several years ago I was that sick for nearly 2 weeks. I was so weak we had to hire a LVN to take care of me. More than once I pooped while she was changing me.

Far more often I wet while being changed. Most nights it is my loving husband Don who changes me for bed. Two or three times a week I wet at least a little before "Daddy Don" had completely pulled up my vinyl panties. I get tucked into bed anyway, but before Don goes to bed he will re-diaper me for the rest of the night.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I have pooped and peed many times while changing my diaper, as my wife does not and is not willing to change me even if I am only wet so I have to change my own diapers. My wife will however stand next to me and watch as I change my diaper when she feels like teasing me a bit and it is at this time I enjoy pooping on the fresh diaper before I get it taped on.

• 4 weeks later...