LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doubly Incontinent

please take my word for it being boubly incontinent is no picnic ive been exactly that for almost 16 years now and if i had one wish i would wish that this never happened . i am ok with now but it is not worth the pain and embarrassment that come with it . and please dont take this the wrong way if you like wearing thats cool but you have the option of not having to be totally dependant on them for everything most here can take them off when they want and put them aside when they grow tired of it . but try living every day 24/7 and i am talking using them for everything anywhere and at any time .....its not fun like you would think as for fun they have their time and place but other than that please thank who ever you might pray to that you might have control of your self if any .. sorry if i come across too harsh but im trying to say just enjoy them the way you have been and be happy with that . it is a very serious matter to deal with if you are this way

I'm guessing doubly means you are both fecally and urine incontinent?

If so, How do you discreetly excuse yourself to go change a messy diaper? Please forgive me if it was rude of me to ask that.

please take my word for it being boubly incontinent is no picnic ive been exactly that for almost 16 years now and if i had one wish i would wish that this never happened . i am ok with now but it is not worth the pain and embarrassment that come with it . and please dont take this the wrong way if you like wearing thats cool but you have the option of not having to be totally dependant on them for everything most here can take them off when they want and put them aside when they grow tired of it . but try living every day 24/7 and i am talking using them for everything anywhere and at any time .....its not fun like you would think as for fun they have their time and place but other than that please thank who ever you might pray to that you might have control of your self if any .. sorry if i come across too harsh but im trying to say just enjoy them the way you have been and be happy with that . it is a very serious matter to deal with if you are this way

I totally agree with your advice!

I have said this before, I have to say it again.

They are not asking you why they should -not- be incontinent, they are asking on how they can -become- incontinent. Please be respectful and stay on topic, we have plenty of other threads that already give speeches, everyone is well aware.

Thank you.

I have said this before, I have to say it again.

They are not asking you why they should -not- be incontinent, they are asking on how they can -become- incontinent. Please be respectful and stay on topic, we have plenty of other threads that already give speeches, everyone is well aware.

Thank you.

really easy

bullet in spine at S level or plane crash in my case did it stay away from it not a good way to live

• 4 weeks later...

I would absolutely love to be doubly incontinent. [...] How can i reach my dream?
Even though this question comes up quite frequently, then, to my knowledge, there is no hobbyist/DIY method available for reaching your goal. In particular I have never heard of any reasonably harmless drug not causing mental incapacitation, which rendered the user doubly incontinent.

The only sure-fire way I can think of would be to have all sphincter muscles surgically removed from around the anus and the bladder exit point.

The other methods suggested so far carries way too high a risk of an unpredictable result. In particular an injury to the spinal cord may not result in the sufferer becoming diaper dependent. Some SCI patents have severe difficulties actually relieving themselves due to muscle spasms, and they may need different mechanical means to help the processes along. Additionally most SCI patients have lost most sensation of touch, feel and so forth below the break. Thus you might not even get to enjoy the sensations associated with being doubly incontinent.

Severe traumatic brain injury is a bad choice as well IMHO. Much too high risk of ending up dead or as a vegetable in a nursing home. Yet still there is no guarantee of incontinence if you do survive with your mental faculties somewhat intact.

Also worth noting is that if you do somehow manage to damage your anal spincter beyond repair, it is a standard ER medicine practice to immediately provide an artificial bowel opening, Ie. a colostomy. Same due to serious damage to the bladder area, which would result in being equipped with an urostomy or possibly a pair, one for each kidney. That is probably not what you want either, yet you probably wouldn't have much of a say in the matter.

HPD2.