LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transgendered - Why So Much Hate In The West?

....I left my preconceived notions and prejudices at the altar and decided to approach people as people and not as a label....

THAT is what people need to do :thumbsup: I was once one of the worst categorizers in the world and had pre-conceived notions galore. Then I crept up on me and had to learn who I really am, and I thought about those notions and categories. Like Pogo said my enemy was me :o On realizing that this couldn't be right I changed my ways, changed my life, and changed me :) It took some help but I learned how to survive that raw and brutal truth and in so doing I learned that most people don't see it- or themselves- as they really are. There can be no wrong in someone being whoever they are, and there are no others like them. Or me. Or you. Any wrong that exists comes from the outside, and that is where it must be seen and stopped. I now hate only haters, and only because they will see the error of their ways only when they feel it personally for a long enough time. I am now prejudiced against the prejudiced because they will see the error of their ways only when they feel it personally for a long enough time. Beyond that there is no bad, only different, and different is a good thing.

Bettypooh

Guest Baby Rina

learning all sorts of things today, learned that amarath is a color [after you calling it a color i could guess what it was] and i learned what depeche mode is and now that there is a thing called 'darkwave' in music... i also learned that putting cerulean M breast is not going to happen :P

Hmmm... Electronic music, I guess we all have our musical outlets. When I want to elevate my anger, it is Rage Against the Machine (Combination of punk, hip hop, and thrash). When I want to release my anger, it is Tool (Progressive Metal, similar to progressive rock like King Crimson and Yes, but with a metal element). They both have some good songs that can relate to this, but one will be divisive and the other will be pacifying.

I am sure Bettypooh has some good punk songs that can fit into this as well.

I have to agree Baby Rina. Im just a crossdresser and an AB and do not for a second put myself as an expert in the TG area .But are you not supposed to live as a women /male for at least a year before hormones or surgery ? or is it just surgery ? .Whatever it is i do not think it is easy for anyone to go through this it is not a choice ,it is there and does not go away .Just like cding and diapers i have tried everything to purge this from my mind and body for 30 years ! ,

Now im finally at a point of accepptance and am for the first time starting to like myself and changing my outward appearence more to the female side .Am i TG im not sure but i will figure it out .My support for the community is there and if you have ever tried to stop wearing diapers and have failed then you kinda get the just of what this is about (just my opin ) but i know it goes deeper than that

If you live in a mud hut all you have to do to look female is carry a pot on your head.

• 10 months later...

ForbiddenFruit - Very well thought out and written.. and I agree with you. Considering how many of the things that you mentioned that the transgender community also faces, I understand completely. It's a hard thing to deal with when people constantly treat you like you're below them.. that you don't and can't ever measure up to them because you're not part of the heteronormative society.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well the way I see it is some LGBT people are real hateful themselves, I somewhat understand they might of been discriminated once, but the actions of a few should not merrit the actions of many. Its a touchy subject and I won't go too deep. Equality will never be truly achieved because the majority of the people still aren't ready for it. And the way some gay protests turn out you know starting the whole lip lock tounge wrestling thing. It certainly rubs people the wrong way. I always said sexuality and religion should be practiced from the comfort of ones home. As for the transgender thing. The only thing that irks most people is a scenario where you might be out drinking and wind up in bed with a transgendered person. Hopefully i wasnt offensive here. :D

Most TG's will let you know their reality before you get to the bedroom- there have been too many instances of hate and violence- even murders- when that didn't emerge before then. For the ones plying a 'trade' on the streets this does not always apply, but when you deal in that business you're taking risks anyway on both sides so you shouldn't complain if your own drunkenness makes you do stupid things :rolleyes: Society has set the 'rules' of binary gender so when the reality of TG emerges it is tough to find somewhere to put it where the world can handle it well. It's not the TG's problem- it is the problem 'normal' society has brought onto itself by forcing you into it's pigeon-holes where nobody really fits unless you conform to what it wants from you :bash: So only 'normal' society can fix this. It's getting better but there's still a long way to go.

• 2 weeks later...

i know this is long time after the fact of what was written, but can i point out that not every single TG person wants to have the surgery, nor does the fact that i dont have female genitalia (or if i choose not to do the surgery due to finacial or personal reasons) mean imany less female than any other female. You don't "require" surgery to become female, nor should it be expected of us be it MTF or FTM! I don't mean to rant or cause a uproar and I will apologize now if I do, but that entire statement of me apparently lying to people simple because i choose not to have the surgery yet (i may infact just keep my extra "junk") doesnt mean I am leading people on or lying to people. As to the original topic, I think its more prominent here for both the reasons of religious fanatics and due to people who are closed minded, non understanding, or fearful of those who choose to be different be it gender-wise, religion, or even just the way we dress. I infact still go to the washroom in the male side (except for a couple places that i feel comfortable in) due to wanting to not be kicked out, assaulted, arrested, ect. due to having it happen before because people chose to complain simply due to my voice and that i wasn't "dressed feminine" (i.e. skirt, high heels, makeup kinda stuff that i had not yet bought or owned any of)