LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poll: Wear A Diaper Or Have A Diapered Lover?

BoTox

OK, can't actually get the poll to work but that's the breaks.

POLL:

Would you rather wear a diaper yourself or have a diapered lover?

I actually think I'd prefer to have a diapered lover than wear myself. My personal use of diapers pretty much boils down to a need to be around diapers but an inability to manifest it with another person.

In my non diaper encounters, my desires have been satiated with my lover participating. My inability to introduce more complex items, such as diapers, was what led to me being a solo diaper user.

How about the rest of you? Any insights?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well speaking on behalf of every guy or gal that ever got involved with diaper wear, we all want participation from, our lovers, wives or boyfriend girlfriend relationships. With that being said, that doesn't necessarily mean that they wear too, just having them participate would be good enough,

When My wife and I got married she would put on a diaper once in a great while just to see what they were all about. For her it wasn't a turn-on. She commented that it made her feel too vulnerable. Given a choice as you stated above, I have mixed feelings. It's funny but I am just like everyone else here, I'm looking for friendship and understanding and acceptance about wearing and using diapers for their intended purpose.

I guess I prefer to be the one still in diapers because it works for me and keeps mu anchored to do other things. All I need is a little encouragement and acknowledgement every once in a while.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Well if I HAD to choose between the two options provided I would have to go with having a diapered lover. I tend towards the nurturing side of things anyway so I would definitely like to give it a try.

That said...I agree with most folks here. I like wearing diapers too. Having someone who genuinely shares that interest would be spectacular. I'm not trying to brag...but the scant few times I've spent with my wife and myself in diapers were absolute heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly can't decide which is more important to me. I feel that I am much like BoTox, and just need to be around them to be satisfied. However, I tried the diapered lover thing and eventually caved into wearing the ones I bought for her. We take turns wearing and roleplaying--me more often than her--but I think if she were open to do it more often then I wouldn't need to wear as much or at all.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Lil_Lilo

I prefer to be the diapered one in the relationship. I like for daddy to be big and strong. His image in my head is that of my protector. This image is hard to hang on to when daddy is a sissy boy.

That being said. I am reasonable and daddy can wear occasionally. I would prefer not but can put up with on occasion. I want daddy to be happy too! :)

• Like 2

Hmm, for me this is a really tough decision, but I think I'd have to go with Wearing a Diaper & not having a Diaper Lover if forced to choose, although I would ultimately prefer both. I would have to say wear a diaper if choosing, because one thing that I feel that I lack is that of being nurtured, & thus I would find it hard to nurture someone else,

Rockies Fan.

• Like 1

Ok, it's fantasy time! I will ALWAYS prefer to be the diaper wearer rather than the diaper appreciator. However, like many people have already said, I want both! :D My ideal would be to have a husband who is into wearing and using diapers and wants me in diapers too. We would wear together; diapers would be part of our 24/7 life. We would occasionally change each other but for the most part take care of our own changes. We would also make love centered around diapers and bondage. Alternately I would accept a guy who doesn't wear but loves to see me wear and use diapers and occasionally "forces" me to wear them 24/7 for extended period of time, perhaps using some device to make it impossible for me to take off my diaper. Unfortunately, I am currently unattached... :(

• Like 1