LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poll: Wear A Diaper Or Have A Diapered Lover?

BoTox

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If I was with someone that wanted to wear then I'd be ok with it, but personally, I'd prefer it to just be me wearing.

• 1 year later...

Both for me too I guess, though more towards the wanting to wear myself (which Often I have to do now), and also, asides the diaper thing, I love the act of both being in bed, and wetting and soiling ourselves freely, which sadly have only ever done once, a time ago now, with a partner who I occasionally got to meet and spend time with; both soiling is fabulus IMO as is wetting, whether in or out of the diaper. Such a close bonding and loving thing to be that intimate with a parnter of either gender.

i would really love to have a girl that wets her pants so I can take care of her, which I think is the main of me wanting her to wet her pants is at least for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm new but I would like to ad I watched my girlfriends care giver change her diaper last week and it looked like she was really enjoying the procedure so I asked her to change my diaper the other night and it was great having her pull the front of my diaper with the thick soaker pad between my legs and tape it snug was just what I thought it would be.

• 7 months later...

Here's my take on it: if you have a diapered lover, what's not to say that you'd take advantage and wear yourself? I mean, I would, it's a no-brainer.

(I get it's one or the other, but that is a pretty big loophole to explore.)

I think the original question of choosing one option is most interesting. At least the way I read it, which in poll form is to choose one or the other, but not both. But to decide on having a partner that loves being in diapers and I don't wear them, vs. having a SO that has no interest in wearing while I love absolutely everything about being in diapers?