LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper + Skirt = Win!

So I was busy cleaning up at home - and I started getting kinda sweaty. I found a schoolgirl skirt I hadn't seen in a while and decided to throw it on over my diaper instead of the jeans I'd been wearing.

So nice, so much more comfortable! Especially with a thick diaper on - it lets at least some air get to that region.

So, Diaper + Skirt = Win :).

• Like 2

Nothing new here, try a babydoll. I mena a real babydoll, not one of those things they have these days

What was the Hem length of the skirt ?

10 inches or less - diaper almost on full display ..... think full moon !

12 inches - diaper in waxing ..... think 3/4 moon

14 inches - diaper in just beginning waxing ..... think half moon

16 to 20 inches - diaper waning ..... just beginning to peak out from underneath

more than 20 inches - well hell that is no fun ! NO MOON!

And the top was it a short 'T' shirt or blouse that just came down to meet the skirt's waist band ?

No tucking allowed - midriff exposure a +positive+ must !

Wearing a mini-petticoat or multiple diapers to cause the skirt to expose more a definite +Plus+ !

And the final piece de la resistance - a locking diaper cover with exposed chain hanging off the waist !

Expanding (exposing) the diaper comfort zone !

BabyLock

The skirt length is measured from the top of the leg to the knee and is given in fractions like half-way, 2/3 , 3/4, at or by the knee. Also,for those above the knee, by how far above the kee they are in inches with the range bheing 2 to 6 and the most commonly accepted being about 2 to 4. We did not calle them "mini-skirts" since that term came much later, they were called "short skirts/dresses" or "little girl skirts/dresses". The first way of measurinjg is better since some girs are not as tall as others so 4" above the knee would be differnet for different girls

If you wear diapers, there should be a good deal of room in your skirts so that you can be changed easily and to let air circulate easily/ A full-circle skirt or one with a 50 or 60 inch hem circumference is best. Also crinolines are to be preferred to petticoats fill them out if that is what they need and if you are in diapers, the slip should have a watterproof underslip

A babydoll is measured from where the elastic is, from just under the arms to a few inches above the nipplesm mine are about 22" and usualyy cover the diaper entirely at half-way to the knee, which is the longest I am allowed to wear You can see my gallery

A proper little girl does not like her panites to show and especially if they are rubber panties. Very short skirts are used to train us to keep our skirts down so that we will not be trollopy when we get to be big girls by being long enough to cover our panties but short enough so that we need to think about it and it takes effort to carry ourselves properly. We also have "chastity training" to teach us to keep our legs closed and our skirts down. It is a rule that anyone whose panties show may be taking advantage of by any of the other girls

There is an art to wearing skirts, dresses and babydolls

I am put in very thick diapers. but my skirts, dresses and babydolls still cover them

About babydolls

http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=31424

Diapers + Dress = Win2

Well, all a dress is is a 1-piece skirt and blouse

That is the difference between a dress and a jumper

Diapers & rubber panties+babydoll=Win4

• Like 1

Keep going with the various combinations and you will have to use SuperBowl Roman numerals - - - Next up Diapers & etc. + + + = Win V.

But seriously wearing clothing that does not adequately cover the diapers is awful cute and sexy.

Not exactly street wear but something more suitable for the bedroom or in house play scene.

For streetwear and for going out and about in public thoughtful planning in what you are going to

wear to cover the diapers is essential unless you what to get a photo shoot at the people of

Wal*Mart. Occasional lapses and exposure can or may occur but wearing short attire will not

qualify as thoughtful planning. It is shame that some folk need to wear diapers but that is life.

It is the best answer that is available for the moment and you do what you need to do.

Sympathies for those in this catagory. Now as for those who wear abbreviated attire well enjoy

the show. You need not feel guilty about having a bit of fun but becareful not to mock those that

have a real need for diapers.

In a previous post if I offended anyone - I apologize !

There is a serious side to diaper wearing and then the fantasy side - enough noted.

BabyLock

Keep going with the various combinations and you will have to use SuperBowl Roman numerals - - - Next up Diapers & etc. + + + = Win V.

But seriously wearing clothing that does not adequately cover the diapers is awful cute and sexy.

Not exactly street wear but something more suitable for the bedroom or in house play scene.

For streetwear and for going out and about in public thoughtful planning in what you are going to

wear to cover the diapers is essential unless you what to get a photo shoot at the people of

Wal*Mart. Occasional lapses and exposure can or may occur but wearing short attire will not

qualify as thoughtful planning. It is shame that some folk need to wear diapers but that is life.

It is the best answer that is available for the moment and you do what you need to do.

Sympathies for those in this catagory. Now as for those who wear abbreviated attire well enjoy

the show. You need not feel guilty about having a bit of fun but becareful not to mock those that

have a real need for diapers.

In a previous post if I offended anyone - I apologize !

There is a serious side to diaper wearing and then the fantasy side - enough noted.

BabyLock

No offense taken, but I do disagree with you. It depends a lot on so many other factors, though it really should not matter as long as you're legally covered. ;)

I'm a bit of a tween at heart, and I have dress as such most of my life and will not change my style for nothing. Having to wear diapers gives me no choice but to ignore that sometimes it's visible. Though I do wear ABU brand so they are almost always mistaken for panties, especially the Cushies, because unless you know what you're looking for, it's generally not the first thing to pop into someone's mind. I think it's because my style fits both my body and personality so much that no one takes notice of what I'm wearing anyway, which stands out in my area a lot. People here are fashionless, completely without any sense of fashion, even the high end "fashionable stores" are just bland and over priced.

Just as long as we don't get to "Diaper + xxxx =WinXP we are alright

where I came from, to be any kind of a skirt, it had to cover the panties. I never was put in "fancy pants" or "rhumba pants" and never even saw them before about 1958 so pretty much what you had was just the diaper and rubber panties and it was considered scandalous to have your tollder "running around in just a diaper and rubber panties". As far as those "dresses" that do not cover the panties. they are a product of a much later time and would also have been considered scandalous: "what kind of degenerate dresses her little girl like that?" Nor woudl any little girl over 4 want it knwon that she still wore diapers because of what that said about her

As far as babydolls went this was about it

http://www.dailydiap...13

What is not?

• 5 months later...

I wear skirts, dresses and babydolls around the house all the time. My Mistress/Wife believes the shorter the better. She likes to see my diaper under it. Most times, if I am wearing womens clothes, she will make me wear a bra as well. It isn't about my comfort for her, it is about my humiliation. I swear she buys more womens clothes and lingerie for me than for her. This evening she added a bra, garter belt, stockings and a black skirt to go with my wet diaper. The skirt was so short, there is know way for it to conceal my sagging diaper. And by the way, there was no top, just a bra. defenitly a winner.

• Like 1

The first time I saw my GF in a diaper was when she was wearing a summer dress. Instant turn on for me, she did get looks from others. However she told me she did not mind, however today she will not wear a diaper under a dress anymore. Guess in time people change and she refuses to wear a diaper under a dress, unless I am willing to wear a diaper under surf shorts. THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I found a pleated kilt that is awesome. I'm thinking of wearing it on Scottish Independence Day!

National Tartan (Kilt) Day in the USA is April 6 !

BabyLock

• 5 months later...

One thing about being in these kind of clothes, well two related things. 1. To be checked your skirt has to be lifted. 2. Just think of this; Someone says "Does she still wear rubber panties?" and My Lady says "Why not lift her skirt and see". Now here you are trying not to be trollopy and My Lady invites someone to lift your skirt and feel your panties or does so hersefl in front of just everybody. Have you any idea of what that feels like when youare 5 years old?