LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Sexual Or Recreational?

BoTox

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I find it hard to define. While the previous 2 entered all the things a reserved WASP like myself would say, it's also an exciting pleasure to go out in public with the most absorbant plastic backed diaper I have and go about my errands and daily routine

• 1 month later...

The medication required to shrink an enlarged prostate, reduces libido and the sexual aspect of nappies.

• 3 weeks later...

When I answered this question, I was solidly in the sexual camp, and I'd say I still am, but things have calmed down some. I still love wearing and using my diapers, but often I just use them to relax, with no intention of a sexual thrill. Additionally, I often keep the diapers on now after I've had my fun.

I'd say this is based on it becoming more routine for me now. I imagine that some people like the same things consistently, but I get bored and explore new variations to keep things exciting.

For me it's a bit of both I can wear nappies without the sexual urge but invariably wearing one ends in naughtiness ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

your prostate would certainly shrink on its own if you could just manage to get your head out of your ass...

Just for the record, lest it should cause some future confusion, I do not have an ass!

• 3 weeks later...

Sexual, I think my urge to put in a stent and be diaper dependend for a while rises when "normal" people want to have sex. My foreplay however lasts a little longer, usually

• 2 weeks later...

Diapers to me are so many things.

I like the practicality of them, but i live with people who would judge me harshly if i decided to wear 24-7.

I definitely get a big sexual turn on with diapers and i enjoy recreational diaper wearing as well.

for me it's a mix of both. i use them mostly for the comfort/recreation aspect of it, but i also find pics and vids of diapered ladies to my liking. as of lately i've been noticing that non-diaper vids havent been doing it for me as they have been in months past. ::shrugs:: changing tastes, i suppose

• 7 months later...