LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Sexual Or Recreational?

BoTox

Both. Sometimes I get a rub down with one on before sex. We know the male feelers are outside and the extreme softness makes them feel good.

I wear them for stress relief and getting a sense of security that I don't have to worry about making it to bathroom in time (which has only happened in kindergarten).

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Absolutely sexual for me. I love plastic backed disposables. like a lot of others, my journey with diapers started very early in life. I was about 4 when I got into my first outside of being potty trained. to this day I still get the fever type feeling washing over me when I want to put one on. It will wake me out of a sleep.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Strictly recreational. I enjoy the feeling of a good thick diaper, but in a comforted way. It's like wearing a big hug. Plus, the "taboo factor" makes it fun to go out in public and run errands while wearing!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

They're very sexual for me. However, I like the idea of just relaxing around the house in them, so sometimes I try to stay calm, so to speak, and just enjoy wearing. If I've already had my fun, if you know what I mean, then I'm usually done with wearing at that point, but once in a blue moon, I'll try to just chill in a diaper afterwards.

It's both for me. I get very turned on being in nice thick cloth diapers & plastic panties. It is also very relaxing. I spend my weekends in diapers. Wish I could be in them more often, but I have to earn a living...

It's a strange one for me, wearing a nappy makes me feel wry naughty and very horny.... I mange to keep my arousal at bay so I can enjoy wearing and wetting.... If I get to the point of masturbation, as soon as I climax I get the feeling that I'm very dirty and weird and get the urge to throw my nappy stash away and it puts me off wearing for a few hours.

• 1 month later...

Don't no yet as I am new to all this. I have (dislecsk )?? So don't right much but I am in to nappies don't ware them much as my wife doesn't lick them so have do do I on the q/t wood love to meet other people how do and explor nappies and how it makes me feel (edited) is my number you can call me on between 9 am and 6 pm boy or girl old or young gay lesbien or strayt not bothered just nappy or diaper lover only as am not in to adult baby things all throw not tried

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Diapers for me, began as a necessity and still are to this day, a means of not fearing waking up to a heavily soiled bed.

When I was a young bedwetter, it was all about fear. Now that I live alone I enjoy more of a sexual attachment to them,

which is inevitable. They're diapers, they cover up a sexually-prone area, eventually that attachment will occur regardless.

Of course, given enough time those feelings will taper off and a nice equalibrium will form, at least that's how it is for me.

Diapers are my protection from a fear of failure that plagued my childhood but also a kind of stress relief for adult feelings

that my mentality doesn't always understand how to come to terms with.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think a diaper to me is like pleasure especially when u have a mommy to change your diaper and care for your baby needs I love the fact that I will be in a diaper every night because mommy is ready to take care of me and change me all the time no matter what I love diapers but thats just me

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely sexual, as wearing nappies and seeing pics of women in nappies is a HUGE turn on for me.

The super soft inside of a nappy touching my private parts feels amazing. It's like having a huge plastic covered pillow between your legs!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Both for me, but I fall more on the recreation side. When I'm padded, I tend control my erection and I never masturbated in this situation. I carry on with my routine, reading books, using my computer and even doing some exercises like weight lifting, all this while wearing a diaper feels great. It's a bit sad when I have to take it out to go to work on the morning :(

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...