LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Of You Tryed Angel Fluff Cloth Diapers

i have not purchased pre fold cloth diapers in a few years and need to get more. I always got mine from Adult cloth diaper.com but recently found out there diapers now have terry cloth in the center. when I was growing up in the 70's and 80's I don't remember baby diapers having a terry center so I would prefer a diaper with out it.

you can order cloth diapers from Comco mfg. you can get 3 for 44.00 dollars. I just ordered three for myself, and three plastic pants for 31 dollars. should be here this week. cant wait lol

the Terry in Terryfighter comes from the fact that my first improvised diapers used inexpensive towels, clear packing tape, and trash bags. They looked like baby diapers, were incredibly bulky, and held a flood without leaking. The problem was the amount of prepwork and the time it took to diaper myself. For a diaper to make me feel babyish it must make me waddle.

I used their extra heavy weight prefolds for a long time.

Angelfluff was great to work with. Their customer service outstanding. Based on the company they have very high marks.

Ultimately I have moved away from flannel to flat gauze diapers. I find them more comfortable and the drying time is much reduced.

Since cloth diapers can be expensive (and last a long time) my suggestion is to buy just one or two and then decide if his is the right diaper for you.

CDL

I wasn't overly fond with Comco's diapers but they may have improved. They are my preferred plastic pants though.

On the other hand, Angelfluff's plastic pants were pretty awful in my opinion. I felt like I was wearing one of those plastic sofa slip covers.

Sofa slip covers??

• 4 weeks later...

I am very pleased with my prefolds from Changing Times Diaper Company. 100 percent cotton diaper twill and an exact copy of the infant Chinese prefolds sold through many online retailers of baby diapers. The diapers become softer after a couple of washes and take on a quilted look. They are extremely comfortable and absorbent.

I have worn diapers made with flannel, birdseye, terry (nappies), and gauze. The diaper twill prefold is the most comfortable to date. Their new style has blue thread on the short ends but made to the same specifications as the style with the white thread. 4x10x4 design and the center panel runs the entire length of the diaper. No terry or other material used inside.

Times are tough financially for some of us and it's worth checking around for the best price. I have compared prices and CTDC prices cannot be beat by any other online source for adult cloth diapers or Gary vinyl pants. There is only one other source I have found for the diaper twill prefolds and they are in Ontario, Canada. Prices are good but shipping adds to the final price. Adult Cloth Diaper, Fetware, LL Medico and Baby Pants to name a few all sell the same Gary Manufacturing pant but again, CTDC has the best prices. They offer a 10% discount on the purchase of four or more diapers and/or vinyl pants.

Bottom line, well worth a try if you are looking to save money and have a diaper which is comfortable, absorbent and long lasting. Check them out : https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/ .

post-18457-0-50065000-1332428891_thumb.j

post-18457-0-50065000-1332428891_thumb.j

I have bought flannel flat fold diapers from angel fluff. Everything was as ordered and I was pleased with the quality. I would buy from them again.

Hugs,

Freta

I never saw that much of it. The jokes that I heave heard associate it with Italian families. That was before Naugahyde, which is about the same except NH is secured in place

Come to think of it: That kind of thing is what my bed is like

Under the covers. Housemother wants me to be on something wetproof. In fact, all my bedclotes are wet proof

• 3 weeks later...

All of my Diapers Onesies rubber and plastic pants and golf shirts and bed covers have come from Either Babykins or Angelfluff and it was about 4 months ago that Angelfluff stopped producing Baby products and is doing only Adult products Jenny at kins is wonderful and Jeanie and Howard at Angelfluff are pretty awesome to it was when Howard became incontinent that Angefluff was founded because they could not find the quality for the money they where spending so they bought raw materials and Jeanie started sewing them for Howard and then it got bigger and bigger by word of mouth until they turned it into a business. and they are ABDL aware at both companies.