LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Electronic Key Release

Guest abdiaperboy

Guest abdiaperboy

I bought a used toaster oven recently for some various electronics work. I took the oven apart and it contains an electromagnet which is used to hold the toaster oven rack down once engaged until time runs out based on the toast setting you select. I repurposed this electromagnet as a sort of timed key release system. It's working great but is at this moment breadboarded (electronics prototype speak).

At the moment, I've got a circuit which can be hooked up to a PC, it accepts commands via a serial port. It can be armed/disarmed (turns the magnet on or off) and you can set a time in Hours/Mins/Seconds and start or pause the timer. When the time runs out the magnet is disengaged. This will drop the keys and assuming you've connected them to a string at a second point they will either swing or drop within reach.

I could potentially build devices like this if anyone's interested. Not sure if PC connection is important to anyone. For those of you with even minor electronics experience you could build something similar as follows.

Line Power -> Mechanical Timer Unit -> Transformer 12.6V AC -> Full wave Rectifier + Smoothing Capacitor -> Electromagnet.

Anyways, what do you guys think?

• Like 1

What would speak against

Battery -> Electromagnet

?

It release when the battery is empty, try with different batteries until you find one with a roughly right time; there will always be variations even with batteries with comparable capacities... Nice isn't it?

It's a KISS-machine, very little to go wrong.

What would speak against

Battery -> Electromagnet

?

It release when the battery is empty, try with different batteries until you find one with a roughly right time; there will always be variations even with batteries with comparable capacities... Nice isn't it?

It's a KISS-machine, very little to go wrong.

I would prefer this for safety reasons, as well as not having the electromagnet release should the power fail or blink with nothing else wrong ;) Plus anyone that depends on a PC to work all the time is just nutso- they are the least dependable piece of hardware there is :( A dedicated circuit, maybe built around a 555 or other clock-type chip, would lots more reliable. The beauty part of battery+electromagnet is that you can wind your own magnet easily for more or less time and use various size batteries too :) should any part fail there would be a key release and you could easily splice in any kind of panic mechanism.

Probably the easiest 24-hour electronic timer would be to use an old alarm clock with a discreet buzzer, removing the buzzer and subbing a small relay which operated the release circuit. Those old clocks are all over the place and almost free, the buzzer circuit easy to find visually, and the ones with battery backup give you the safety edge I think necessary. If the release were on a live circuit and the relay contacts N/C, if anything failed the key would release. Set the alarm, turn the clock where you can't see the numbers, and lock in.

There are so many ways to make a timed key-release I can't hardly start, but I do know that simple is usually better because it's more reliable since there's less to break.

Betypooh

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

How about you freeze the key inside of water. Lock yourself up and you dont get out until the key is unfrozen. I added a little twist to this and inserted a suppository. I was diapered and had to endure my mess for about 7 hours. Was very awesome and I will eventually do it again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here's one I think would be interesting. Have someone set a combination on one of those TSA locks. You can set any 3 numbers on them. Then have the friend randomly text you 3 digit numbers over the next 12 hours until he/she decides to send the real combination. No need for them to know what you are actually doing.

Lets keep this senario low key (pardon pun) -

Put on your optional chastity device - - -

Optional suppositories to prime the system - - -

Now put on a double or triple set of diapers (interior liners cut all except the last one) - - -

Then next comes the L*O*C*K*I*N*G very N*O*I*S*Y diaper cover - - -

Next up is the BabyDoll short hemmed dress that leaves the diaper cover exposed - - -

Optional petticoat to fan the dress out for maximum effect - - -

Oh yes the dress has to have a lock at the collar - - -

Over this goes the locking reins - - -

Next Mary Jane shoes with locking straps and frilly ankle sox - - -

Optional oversized bonnet - - -

Are you the quiet type then perhaps no need for the locking pacifier gag - - -

Almost there - - -

Next a locking dog collar with "D" ring - - -

Take all of the keys to locks in the aforementioned and put them on a key ring - - -

Then fasten that key ring to the collar "D" ring - - -

Now what to do with the hands - - -

Need to keep them out of mischief undoing all the above at least for the time being - - -

So put these hands in heavy leather thumbless mittens with magnetically activated latches - - -

What is needed once the mittens are secured on the hands is to find a magnetic

source to unlatch or unlock and release the hands to remove and undo all the above.

The magnetic unlatching device could be near or far but would require the mitten

wearer to be in very close proximity to have the magnetic field unlatch the closing

latch in order to remove the mittens.

-OR- very simply have a confederate or assistant just simple secure the mittens on

the individual requiring the same assistance to remove.

Now the wearer has all the keys with him and he is wearing his portable potty/bathroom

so what more could he possibly ask for - remember you should have pacy gagged him !

The pacy gag should have a hole to prime the pump and keep the individual well

hydrated - - -

So now everyone is comfortable and we can proceed to the next step - - -

Will that be a 'Walk in the Park' ?

Or maybe a stroll down the Lane ?

A visit to a familiar person/relative ?

Perhaps a shopping trip at the mall ?

A car ride in a convertible to a drive thru restaurant ?

All these exciting places and things to do !

Do you want door #1 of door #2 or perhaps #3 ?

Should be good to go for a day or two before finding it necessary to clean up the act !

Well so much for electronic key releases - sorry that we did not get your release before

time ran out - you are so cute in your outfit !!!!!

BabyLock