LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings And Salutations

While my real name is John, I've been going by Jack for so long that I'm much more likely to answer to that name. I am 33 years old, live in New Jersey(or "the armpit of America" as I like to call it) and consider myself about in the center of the AB/DL scale. I've thought about diapers since I was 21 and ageplay long before then(for some reason never really made the connection untill I was an adult) but only recently back in September did I start searching out others like me to talk to online. I think in the future I would like to be a caregiver or "daddy" since I'm sort of doing that already and enjoying it in a different dynamic with my real father right now(who is disabled). People say take care of your children so that they take care of you when you are older, well, I'm doing that now and have a better relationship with him now than I ever did as a child. It is something I like doing in a normal situation so I think it will be something that I would enjoy in a loving relationship.

My interests outside of diapers include reading(fantasy, sci-fi, horror, historical fiction), movies(same genres but add drama and romantic comedies), hiking and biking, and video games(all kinds except sports games). Also I am a christian and see no conflict between my faith and my lifestyle. I think this is enough for now. I hope to meet you all soon on the boards and in chat.

Hello Jack, it nice to meet you, I know what your going thru with your father, as I did it with my mom for a little over 10 years.

Please make sure you can get away at times, because you deserve it, I wish I had the support in this matter but never got it.