LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Guy

I am an 18 year old male here in Michigan. Obviously I'm into diapers becuase I'm on this site. I'm not that into babystuff, although I will change a diaper if asked real nice.

I have worn good nights pull ups in my teenage years, but not in a while as I'm too much of a chicken to buy my own diapers. I also once had a girlfriend that was into diapers, but it didn't work out.

I've read stories on this site for some time now, and now wish to talk to others like me.

Welcome here. For me it was embarrassing to buy the first few diapers. I started wearing at 14 in 1971 cloth diapers were at most stores then. After 16 my first few adult disposible diapers LOL I'd drive to the next town. Hard to tell someone you know "who seen" you buying those.... "Oh the diapers are for washing the car with." I told Dad that after he seen some cloth diapers in the trunk before. Man was I glad I put the diaper pins in the house...

Stop stressing, unless that's why you do it, then stress away. Many do this by choice because of the taboo thrill. But taboos are stupid idiotic things society create because they can't stand uniqueness, so ... if you do it just because you enjoy it, forget about society and be yourself. Society is stupid in real life, it really sucks, and isn't worth worrying about.

• 1 month later...