LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Film Did You Watch Last?

The Book of Eli I just couldn't get past the central premise. I just couldn't buy that you could destroy all the Bibles of the world. There's just so many of them in so many different languages in so many different places not to mention all the copies of the Torah. I would find it hard to believe you'd be able to destroy all the copies of The Stand let alone the Bible. I generally am not a fan of The Hughes Brothers at all.

I watched The Incredibles again for the manyith time. Such a great film. Brad Bird knows how to make movies. Watching a marathon of his films would be interesting. Iron Giant, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, and then… uh… Mission Impossible 3? Don't get me wrong, MI3 is fantastic, it's just such a left turn. Which is kind of awesome actually. Doing nothing but 1950s style animated films then suddenly doing a big budget live action sequel.

• 2 weeks later...

jawbreakers, scarface

Love Jawbreaker, not so much a fan of Scareface. Generally not a big De Palma fan. Jawbreaker is a great often overlooked 90s gem.

I think the last thing I watched was Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0. Such a beautiful animated film. Pretty much the height of composite 2D/3D animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vM_Ub231Vw

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched both Sket and also Demons Never Die,yesterday.

Both are british films, and both feature chavs and gangstas in them.

If i really posted every film i recently watched, I think i would have about 40-50 to post since well, i kinda went on a dvd spree at the blockbuster near me since they were closing it. bwahahahahahahaaaaaa

how was johnny english reborn? i saw the first one and laughed the whole time.... i haven't seen reborn yet but am hoping it is just as funny.

So funny, I very much want to see the new Johnny English as well.

As far as what movie I saw last, it was Game Change, a movie about the McCain presidential campaign. Very interesting movie if you are into politics.