LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping (Guess Where!)

LILJIM

i do have have a hard time controlling my bladder as it is.. but when i am in a diaper it is automatic that I go. i am not sure if that is how my brain associated with it, since i have been wearing diapers for many years now (i am 27.. started wearing very often since i was 17)

i wet while shopping all the time - makes life so much easier

I've been off for 2weeks so been drinking lots more water & wearing more. I feel it might have been nerves & knowing I had a thinner cloth diaper on; than I been wearing at home. Also I held out not wetting it to soon didnot want a leak with wife there too. Millman LOL I (around 17-19) wore 2 weeks almost 24/7; then wore diaper without plastic pants shopping. I ran to the car after hearing laughs & then I felt something "warm & wet going down my legs. I can LOL now about it.

It might be a mental block you can't release in public, but Imagine you're on a toilet, and GO :)

The key is to push and then completely relax bladder muscle. Or just drink 2 Gallons of Sweet tea at McDonalds :D Tea works the best due to caffeine in it, somehow you wanna go SOOO BADLY...

(I couldn't even make it home from school) yep McDonalds Sweet tea is the killer. 20 Minutes and I had to do an Emergency stopping :D And yes it did go on my TShirt at some point, Glad I got rid half of the Fluids before I let it go all over me. :D The scene was hilarious, but - Holding the Bladder in for even 2 minutes after rushing - I got a terrible pain in my bladder, like it's about to explode...

Shit I still feel the bladder pain when I think about that event :D

Anyway -

Hope it works next time :)

I was young the time I didnot wear plastic pants. I know better now.LOL The other day I only wore 1 adult prefold with 2 baby prefold stuffers & was afraid to wet to much= mental block. But I did learn it held pretty good; I'll keep that in mind next time. If I had been out-of-town it would not have bothered me as much either. I kinda wanted to leak. Anyone else ever feel that way???

Just spend about an hour getting food.... yep diapered. But just couldnot wet it :crybaby: till I started out. Maybe next time I'll try harder while I'm shopping.

The mental block you are describing is very similar to my shy bladder syndrome, which is now a mild case. I would like to know how you get past this mental block. It is extremely difficult to impossible for me to use a urinal while others are watching. I have been able to use systemic relaxation and linking to be be able to urinate while standing in a toilet stall, but urinals can be impossible for me to use, even if I am bursting!

terryfighter all I can say is try to block-out that any1 else is there- practice-practice. diapered chris you have two ways to change (1) have a bag in the car go to the empty end of parking lot (2) take the bag into a bathroom with you. Either way have supplys wipes diapers powder lotion & a few plastic bags for the used stuff. /// I have just stuck a diaper 1/2 way down my pants under my shirt & used wet paper towels from the sink b4.

no problem here, I have now been incontinent for quite a while I don't have a choice but I did in the past and it was fun to let go . Plastic pants are your friend and I now have 14 pairs which is great as I have some drying, some in the wash, and some in the draw waiting to be used. Happy days. I use disposables but always, ALWAYS wear plastic pants over the top, several sizes too big. When I buy pants I always pull the elastic in as they are generally too loose and fall down, it makes a lot of difference.

You will let go in a supermarket or out shopping one day but beware not to flood, as that can be a bit embarrasing if I remember right !!!

• 1 month later...