LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Will Bambino Release The Extra-Medium Size?

TL;DR - Which diaper is MOST like Bambinos, but has a bigger sized "medium"?

Boy, do I love Bambino all white diapers! My favorite ever. I've always worn mediums, and the only complaint was that they were a little bit in the "low rider" category. No biggie, though. When they came out with the new design - with the reported altered sizing - I took advantage of the sample pack with one medium and one large size. Well, if I'm honest with myself the medium was just small enough to cause me to question ordering, and the large was so cartoonishly large as to lead me to believe that they accidentally sent an extra-large by mistake! Since I've seen others make the same observation I have to assume that it was, indeed, a large.

I need want to order some diapers ASAP and would like fellow upper-medium size Bambino fans (the folk that are reading this saying "my thoughts exactly") that have found the perfect alternative to point me in the right direction, please :)

Keep in mind that fellow upper-medium size Bambino fans most likely consider the older medium size version to be the diaper which is practically perfect in every way - to quote a character from a favorite movie. Double points if you get that referece!

• Like 1

From those of us in the small range who now actually have something that fits us, for once, I say hopefully never. :P Bambino seems to be the only company remotely aware that people with a less than 32 inch waist exist.

I've already made that comment to Bambino with my last order, never got a response on that one. They could rename the current medium a small (I agree its not right for them to ignore this crowd, but now they are pretty much ignoring the crowd that loved the old mediums), and bring back the old medium (which was absolutely perfect for me), maybe make it a hair larger. The new mediums just don't work that well for me, they sit too low and I get more leaks out of the top (front and back), and the larges are ridiculous, with the top tapes nearly touching and sitting a couple inches above my belly button, and I got more leaks due to the poor fitment at bottom on the back of my legs. I've been flip flopping between the 2 sizes, but i'm seriously rethinking my next order, and that it won't be Bambino, I love them to death, but if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

• Like 1

I'm in the exact same boat. The old medium was a perfect fit on me, any larger and it would surely leak and any smaller would be too small. I haven't tried the larges in the last year but yes they were huge!

So far the only other diaper I have found that fits and functions the same or better is dry24/7

(null)

• Like 1

The original Bambino medium was indeed just about perfect. I wore them almost exclusively for a long time. Unfortunately Bam's sizing changes have put me off of them, not ordered any in a long long time and don't plan to at this point.

I have to agree with the post's above. I loved the old medium bambino's, But now they sit way to low on my waist and are tight in the leg opening's. I am going to have to switch to something with a better fit for me.

Ditto the above, as much as I love Bambinos products, they do sit a bit to low and the origional ones were still a bit tight on me, but as above, the larges were just to big :( *sigh* The new ones 'fit' but barely, and I haven't tried the larges ...yet, but I figure that they too will be to big, as before.

I know they can't 'custom tailor' these things to everyone, but they do need to re-adjust their sizing. Mediums don't fit and larges are to big....me thinks something is amiss.

Anyways, I found that Abena M4's work just fine, and though they aren't bams, and have the funky outer shell markings, I might just have to stick with them until something else changes. *shrug*

• Like 1

It seems like Bambino is now in the same place that Dry 24/7 used to be in. Dry 24/7 new smalls old mediums fit me about the same as the new Bambino size medium. The new 24/7 mediums are way too big for me but I can't imagine they're anything like a large. Sounds like maybe Bambino needs a size in the middle like 24/7 eventually did. Like Leilin I'm small, although not as small, and I'm happy that there's some smaller options for me. It seems that the majority of the diapers out there are for larger people. Even when a company does make a small they're traditionally not nearly as good as the medium. I also get other people not being too happy about the change.

So if I read correctly, you all are stating that All of the medium Bambino line of all types now are resized? That includes Bianco, Classico, Teddys and the new Bellisimo? If so I might want to revisit them, as I was with the smaller crowd that got phased out :( Bummer to you all Medium sized crew, unfortunately now you see what us smaller gang got stuck with. Hopefully like was said they will go ahead and add another in between size such as Dry's did :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, I have decided to try Dry 24/7 and Abena Abri-Forms. Never have had either of them.

Now... if I could just accurately estimate the ETA from XP Medical to Middle Tennessee :mail:

Although the new bambinos fit me great since I'm smaller I do have to say that I think it's odd they would isolate such a large chunk of their market. Yeah it sucks to not have smaller sized diapers for those of us who wear smaller but a MUCH larger percentage wear mediums. It's not really fair for people to be like "Oh, now those evil medium wearers get a taste of what us small wearers get to deal with muahaha". No, it doesn't work that way. I would say the majority of the ABDL market wears medium or large sized diapers.

Solution? Have medium, large AND small. Bambino did it once before... :(

Welp, I have decided to try Dry 24/7 and Abena Abri-Forms. Never have had either of them.

Now... if I could just accurately estimate the ETA from XP Medical to Middle Tennessee :mail:

I'm thinking they have a midwest distribution warehouse.... in Illinois I think, it's been a while since I ordered... I would guess you would have it within two days.

I have a feeling that they have to order a bunch of smalls and the amount of people that are actually 'small' is maybe not worth it profit wise just because the majority of people are medium and larges?

Yeah but wouldn't it make sense then, to have a medium sized diaper that actually fits people who wear medium sized diapers??