LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Like To Poop?

Hey there, all!

What is your favorite scenario to poop your diapers? What circumstances? What physical position do you prefer? What fantasies or thoughts surround this act for you? What do you do afterwards when you're messy? Do you enjoy being poopy, the feel. the smell, etc., or are you immediately in need of a change?

For myself, I like to play it like the toddler I try to regress myself to. I like to be going about whatever my usual business is, and, as I feel the pressure build, I pause for a moment. Typically and preferably I am standing or walking. I merely stand for a moment, shift my hips slightly backward and bend my knees a little, and push. This is much like real toddlers I have observed, and, like they do, I sometimes I squat to finish up. Pooping standing makes it a bit difficult to get it all out, so I can either squat or be reasonably assured that later diapers will be stinky, too (with neither my mommy nor I have any problem with!). I then like to sit down in it, lovely squishy messiness, and the smell is something of the excitement factor.

Most actual toddlers I have seen seem to give the event of pooping some small attention, after which the poop in their pants is ignored and they go about their business as though it isn't there. I like this approach, and I thus like to be stinky for at least a little while, with changing time dictated by my mommy. There is something of a sexual thrill to the whole thing, the naughtiness & irresponsibility are quite aphrodisiacal, and mommy and I oft engage in sexual pursuits before or during changing. I prefer natural pooping to enemas, laxatives, etc, and of course 'tis always nice when it's relatively solid and the odor is within reason...

How about you? What's your take on pooping?

• Like 2

I love going in my diapers, it makes me feel like such a total baby. I wish that when I was in a safe place to have a messy diaper that I wouldn't be able to control it, alas, it's a conscious decision. Still, it's such a relief and it's fun to do. I bet toddlers like it when it happens, it's just afterwards that's uncomfortable. And that's part of being a toddler, not really considering the consequences before you do something. So you really didn't think so much when you went in your diaper because you were playing and it was convienient and you feel a little whiny and needy now that you're messy. So... um... I like it because it feels authentic and it marks me as being a real baby who needs to be in diapers, not pretend.

• Like 1

I hate pooping myself, the clean up is awful! But at the same times its wonderful, I'm more of a fetish DL, so I love to be tied up, locked into diapers and plastic pants. Perhaps gagged and restrained. Just laying there while I have no choice but to poop! Its horrible! But wonderful!

I hate pooping myself, the clean up is awful! But at the same times its wonderful, I'm more of a fetish DL, so I love to be tied up, locked into diapers and plastic pants. Perhaps gagged and restrained. Just laying there while I have no choice but to poop! Its horrible! But wonderful!

Yeah, clean-up can be icky...helps muchly to have someone to do that for you, else the fun is somewhat dampened for me. People who in any sense enjoy changing the poopy diapers of others is pretty rare at least to my knowledge. I know I am very lucky to have found someone like that, for I would not burden anyone with such a task if it did not please them. Nonetheless, do not give up hope for such people do exist. I myself have role-played daddy in real life, and, though my little girl sadly never tried pooping, I suspect I would have enjoyed it if she had...and happily cleaned up after her... I rarely poop or really wear diapers at all if mommy's not around...

I am definitely one of those toddlers described above when I poop my diapers. I really like to get into the scene with mommy and make it as realistic as possible. My mommy is very much into the nurturing side of our age play and likes me to act just like a 2 year that is in self discovery with his poopies and the fact that I must be in diapers since I am unfamiliar with the potty at this stage. Mommy likes to tease me in a loving way when I am in the process of making poopy in my diapers and after the fact. For me, when I feel the pressure of an impending poop, I allow it to come naturally and usually just fill my diapers wherever I am at the time. I am often sitting back on the couch drinking my bottle watching TV when the feeling hits me, so I just let go. My mommy usually knows when I am going, because I get that concentrating look and she will say something cute to me about loading my diapers and being a good boy.

Just like a toddler, I don't say anything and try to go about my activities without a care in the world with the mess in my pants. I can smell my deed soon thereafter and start to get excited about the anticipation of when my mommy will smell it too and say something about her stinky boy - by this time she knows anyway, but it adds to the build up and makes me feel incredibly babyish and ashamed about what I did in my pants. I never ask to be changed when messy and will always deny it when asked by mommy. I love when my mommy asks me if I am stinky or messy and enjoy the back and forth play between us as she continues her interrogation of what I have done. I love when I am playing in a room by myself, poop my diapers, my mommy walks in and the smell is obvious to us both. Her look is priceless and is always followed by "is someone stinky again?"

I follow her lead regarding my diaper change. Most of the time I am changed soon after, but sometimes she will keep me in my poopy pants for awhile if she is preoccupied when another activity or just to remind whom is in control. The anticipation of my diaper change is very exciting too and I try to allow our scene to play out without any influence from me about the uncomfortable aspects of my messy diapers. I really like it when mommy will leave the room and return later with a diaper and wipes in her hand and tell me it is time to get cleaned up. She will sit down beside me and make me lay on my back with my legs up in the air to ensure a thorough cleanup. Getting diaper cream around my pooper is the ultimate closer to our mommy/baby dynamic involving messy diapers.

In summary, the more realistic it is to how a mommy treats her toddler, the better for us. I love being caught mid-poop and finishing up as my mommy watches me.

• Like 5

I am definitely one of those toddlers described above when I poop my diapers. I really like to get into the scene with mommy and make it as realistic as possible. My mommy is very much into the nurturing side of our age play and likes me to act just like a 2 year that is in self discovery with his poopies and the fact that I must be in diapers since I am unfamiliar with the potty at this stage. Mommy likes to tease me in a loving way when I am in the process of making poopy in my diapers and after the fact. For me, when I feel the pressure of an impending poop, I allow it to come naturally and usually just fill my diapers wherever I am at the time. I am often sitting back on the couch drinking my bottle watching TV when the feeling hits me, so I just let go. My mommy usually knows when I am going, because I get that concentrating look and she will say something cute to me about loading my diapers and being a good boy.

Just like a toddler, I don't say anything and try to go about my activities without a care in the world with the mess in my pants. I can smell my deed soon thereafter and start to get excited about the anticipation of when my mommy will smell it too and say something about her stinky boy - by this time she knows anyway, but it adds to the build up and makes me feel incredibly babyish and ashamed about what I did in my pants. I never ask to be changed when messy and will always deny it when asked by mommy. I love when my mommy asks me if I am stinky or messy and enjoy the back and forth play between us as she continues her interrogation of what I have done. I love when I am playing in a room by myself, poop my diapers, my mommy walks in and the smell is obvious to us both. Her look is priceless and is always followed by "is someone stinky again?"

I follow her lead regarding my diaper change. Most of the time I am changed soon after, but sometimes she will keep me in my poopy pants for awhile if she is preoccupied when another activity or just to remind whom is in control. The anticipation of my diaper change is very exciting too and I try to allow our scene to play out without any influence from me about the uncomfortable aspects of my messy diapers. I really like it when mommy will leave the room and return later with a diaper and wipes in her hand and tell me it is time to get cleaned up. She will sit down beside me and make me lay on my back with my legs up in the air to ensure a thorough cleanup. Getting diaper cream around my pooper is the ultimate closer to our mommy/baby dynamic involving messy diapers.

In summary, the more realistic it is to how a mommy treats her toddler, the better for us. I love being caught mid-poop and finishing up as my mommy watches me.

I have to say it: dude, that's HOT! Thanks for sharing that!

Personally, I'm not into anything AB related. Pooping in a diaper for me is the ultimate joining of my diaper fetish and coprophilia. I just adore pushing a firm poop into the back of my diaper and feeling it tent out and then a few seconds later that naughty smell hits my nose. After that I go about business as I normally would.

• Like 1

Personally, I'm not into anything AB related. Pooping in a diaper for me is the ultimate joining of my diaper fetish and coprophilia. I just adore pushing a firm poop into the back of my diaper and feeling it tent out and then a few seconds later that naughty smell hits my nose. After that I go about business as I normally would.

Nice! I used to be much the same in my earlier DL only period. I too am very likely a coprophiliac, as is my "mommy" most probably. It is only fairly recently that I started discovering the manifold joys of ABism, both beyond and including the sexual. I don't mean to infer anything about you, Goden, 'tis a pleasure to share at least part of my love of a poopy diaper with a worthy soul...

When I poop my diaper, I'm in the same headspace as when I put it on: I'm a baby. Somebody mentioned sucking their thumb. I never suck my thumb except when I'm pooping in my diaper. Way more than wetting, pooping in my diaper just feels so babyish, like sucking my thumb.

After I'm diapered, not right away, but at some point, I start feeling horny, and the same thing happens after I've pooped in my diaper. Being diapered, and pooping my diaper, are non-sexual events, but give way to arousal. Probably the thing I enjoy most about pooping in my diaper is masturbating in a messy diaper. My orgasms are much more intense than when my diaper is just very wet.

• Like 1

While I don't always enjoy the consequences of the unexpected messy diaper, it does tend to excite me thinking about it.

I have always had this fantisy where I was regressed to a toddler, and while playing with my toys on floor, I did a big stinky in my diaper. This caused my "baby sitter" to suggest that I was a bit old for this but if I liked this so much, see if I felt the same after being in it a while.

She would than take me, and place me into a jonny jump up, give me a large bottle of juice and set me off bouncing in my messy diaper with a tv on showing baby cartoons only. When the first bottle was empty, I got another, but no break from the bouncing action or boreing entertainment. I was told that if the bottle was not in my mouth, my thumb should be. I eventually slipped into baby mood, and forgot all about my messy bottom as the day went on. Not sure how this ends, but I would remember it for weeks as my messy bottom was only changed after I had a nasty diaper rash going.

• Like 1

My absolute favourite is to dirty my nappies whilst laying tucked up in bed before going to sleep at night. Although I’d describe myself as a DL, there must be a bit of AB floating around with that. There’s just something so deliciously wrong about dreamily pooing myself wearing a thick cloth diaper and plastic pants under flannel pyjamas beneath the covers and then drifting off to sleep in it. I’d have already wet myself – usually before even getting into bed but I find sleeping “dirty

I'll do "make" a poopy diaper every-once-in-a-while if I'm pretty sure it will be fairly solid; and then I too like to walk around and feel the 'log' just rub here and there; I try NOT to sit down because that makes the clean-up that much harder; my wife will change me out of a wet diaper - but I don't think it's fair to ask for #2... However she shook her head and uncorked a wry grin and a ...you've got to be kidding me look... when she's caught a whiff of me with a load in my diaper.

Oh - and the kids are NOT home...!

What is your favorite scenario to poop your diapers? What circumstances? What physical position do you prefer? What fantasies or thoughts surround this act for you? What do you do afterwards when you're messy? Do you enjoy being poopy, the feel. the smell, etc., or are you immediately in need of a change?

How about you? What's your take on pooping?

I love the feel of pooping, the sensation of it coming out the tailpipe and entering the diaper or briefs I'm wearing. I enjoying being only in a pair of disposable diapers or undie briefs when self-soiling. For me, the scenario and circumstances are a day to myself, in private. It's totally sexual for me, just love the warm squish -- firm poops are preferred, but I also enjoy soft snakepoops, as long as the poopie has a fairly solid structure to it. The feel is great, love the sensation of it going right back up my rear-end, and I enjoy the smell as well as long as it's a "normal" poop smell, nothing rancid, weird or unexpected.

My absolute favourite is to dirty my nappies whilst laying tucked up in bed before going to sleep at night. Although I’d describe myself as a DL, there must be a bit of AB floating around with that. There’s just something so deliciously wrong about dreamily pooing myself wearing a thick cloth diaper and plastic pants under flannel pyjamas beneath the covers and then drifting off to sleep in it. I’d have already wet myself – usually before even getting into bed but I find sleeping “dirty

I usually like to squat a little while I poop. Then I usually sit down and mash it all around in my diaper. I prefere soft poop over hard logs. Sometimes I will go for walks in my messy diaper or just sit around. I also like to fill a diaper and then go to bed and sleep all night in the mess. The longer I can wear the wet & messy diaper the better.

I have eaten pruns or exlax so that I can really fill the diaper. I also like the sensation of a diaper rash.

• Like 1

I wish I had a better opinion. I'm really mixed about pooping, it's not that I don't like it in general, or think that its gross, I just haven't experienced it enough, having messed only a handful of times. Personally, I try not to take a diaper off until it's either almost leaking or messy (if I can afford the luxury), it just seems like a waste of a good diaper!

The flipside is that, living in an apartment with someone else, I just don't have the ability to get away with it. I wear pretty much whenever I get away to my room whenever the roommate is gone or I'm busy, I keep my used diapers in a trashbag within a plastic container under some boxes in my closet, but I usually only wet. I'd like to mess more. It's quite a turn on how humiliating and immature it is, and clean up is not that big of a deal. I've only messed once in the past 6 months - goes to show how often I have the place to myself. I'm pretty sure the smell is just too overpowering. My diet is meh, but unless I go all vegan (not happening) I can't see myself leaving neutral smelling waste in my diaper, even behind a closed door. Doesn't bother me, but I don't want to get found out like that!

That all being said - I love when I do get to mess, and if it's in a fevered state (not too much time to myself) I usually change pretty quickly. If I've got the time I linger and enjoy it for a while, because it is a rare occurrence.

I usually know that I will soon have to do it so I like to at least be a little wet first, Then I feel it coming on and I know before long I will have to let go so I like to play with dolls or some toys as my stomach gets more filled with urge before long I feel it at my bottom beggining to edge its way out, much as I try resistance is impossible and once it stars it continues to force its way out filling the seat of my waiting nappy I then sit back and call for my mummy who obviously never comes as I sit in my mess.

• Like 1

OK, here it goes.

I like pooping anywhere. I don't have any specific position, really. When it happens, it happens. The sexual satisfaction I get is knowing that nobody else knows that I did it and when I did it. The smell is something I can live without, though. I'm sensitive to smells. When something reeks, it really reeks -- so I'll change as soon as I can after I mess. I prefer solid messes because, in my mind, that's what real poop is.

• 2 months later...

I like to force myself into an accident. Then it just becomes a game of how long I can hold on until my will breaks and my muscles are tired from holding it back. At that point wherever I happen to be I will stop mid stride and just freeze as I poop my pants. Sometimes this means bending over or partially squatting as the huge load forces its way into my pants.

Its exhilarating to force an accident like that. I would not call them genuine accidents though as I usually set the stage by waiting as long as l possibly can and then removing any chance to avoid it like being too far from the bathroom or somewhere that does not have one.

I would totally dig it if my wife scolded me for pooping my pants in public. If she made a huge scene and said something like, "I cant believe you are a grown man and you just pooped your pants. Do I have to treat you like a 4 year old who refuses to potty train and put you in training pants so You dont ruin your clothes? Or would you prefer to be like a kid whose too old for diapers being put into them anyway because he poops his pants...." That would be awesome!

Mornings are the best time for me to have a poopy diaper, so when I know I'm going to have the next morning free I'll eat a big dinner the night before with lots of metamucil. I usually go to bed diapered when I do this since sometimes I'll wake up and the need to poop will be so intense I won't have time to put one on. I like to wear my baby onesie, suck on my paci and hold my bankie and one of my stuffed animals. (who is of course also wearing a diaper) I like to try and hold it as I pretend my mommy/daddy is teasing me about pooping in my diapers like a baby. I declare I can't hold my poopoos any more as I squat like a toddler and fill my diapers. All the fiber from the night before means I usually make a big first load, followed by even bigger second and third poopies in the next 15 minutes. I like to waddle around in my poopy diapers and look in the mirror to see just how much my diaper sags in the back. I then prepare my baba, lay down in bed and mush my huge poopy all over my bottom as I suckle my baba. By the time I finish it I'm ready to make my peepee spurt :wub: I usually fall back asleep for a little while after this; when I wake up then I'm usually ready for more playtime!

Right on regarding the meamucil. Eat well the day before and have a generous helping ( I take 2 heaping teaspoons in 8 oz. water) of Metamucil middle or late afternoon. Before diapering up, put a generous, thick coating of skin moisterizer on your bottom and shove a bit up you ass to ensure a smooth, slippery channel for the poop. Walk around a bit early morning and you should begin to feel an uncontrollable urge to poop. I like to lie down on my stomach when I know i am about to explode and fill my diaper. The feeling is indescribable so I'll not try. When it's time for cleanup, take a bucket and plastic bags into the restroom and stand in the shower stall or tub. No water yet. take off or lower your diaper. You will find that hardly any has stuck you your bottom but is a huge ball of poop, held together by the metamucil. Hopefully you can ealily reach the commode and take the diaper and it's load over and dump it into the toilet. You will find that surprisingly little of the ppop remains in the diaper which you now place in the plastic bag, tie it up and place in the bucket. Now run the shower and you will find that very little of the poop has remained on you and it should readily wash down the shower drain. One word of caution. The Poop ball you put in the toilet will stop it up so have a long stick or rod handy to stir it and break it up before flushing the toilet. Enjoy whatever fantasies you like about Poopie diapers. I hope this advice will make clean-up much less of a hassle. It took me many years to come up with this method.

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of the "accident". After a couple of wettings I will give my self one or two suppositories, and the waiting games begin. You know that feeling of holding back legs shaking, half bent over holding it in and the face of losing. With my will losing I fill my diaper, and think of how much I'm a little boy who can't keep from pooping himself. Most of the time I will do this in my apartment, or pop a few and go run a quick errand usually filling my diaper as I leave the store

The best "accident" experience that I have had has been when I held myself back for a couple of days from doing a bm getting constipated on puropse, taken a bulk laxative the evening prior, and when getting up the following day, insert a couple glycerin sups, followed by several diapers, disposable with cloth over and some good plastic panties. Over these, I wear some support hose, my ladies jeans, and ladies loafers.

I also wear a nice bra, and nice top and head for the mall.

I know my limits so am sure that I am well into my shopping within the hr I have prior to losing it.

I typically have some new panties and maybe a cami in my cart by than and am asking a SA about bras in my size, when I get to my limits, I quickly ask her where the facilities are with a strained look on my face, and lose it in front of her. I play the part of being totally embarrassed, and tell her I have to leave- she offers to quickly check me out, and as I follow her to a register, others catch wind of me and start to snicker as I am standing waiting to pay for my selections. As I am leaving, the SA asks me to return again when I am feeling better.

The first time I tried this prank, I never got to the part of involving a SA, but lost it prior to having made any selections, so I simply left my cart, and headed out of the mall to me car. Interesting it is self but enough of a motivation to push me to the experiance I mentioned above which I will never forget!