LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm not usually a big American Football follower, but it is awesome to see two great teams from New England against each other.

Go Pats!!!!! :groupwave:

EDIT: I could swear I typed the Roman Numerals in all CAPS as it should be, but apparently my spell check or something changed it. Correct form should be: XLVI

@diaperedcoach. I appreciate your enthusiasm but I believe if you look at the stats the advantage is to the Pats.

From WiKi: Thomas Edward Patrick "Tom" Brady, Jr:

Brady and Joe Montana are the only two players in NFL history to win the NFL Most Valuable Player (MVP) and Super Bowl MVP awards multiple times (2 NFL MVPs, 2 Super Bowl MVPs). Brady and John Elway are the only two quarterbacks to lead their teams to five Super Bowls.

So while NY is impressive in my sincerely humble opinion he (Manning) still has some schooling to be done :P

Go Pats!

well as stats go, thats impressive for brady..... but as its been said many times this season around NY you cant spell Elite with out ELI. NE had all the stats in 07 and only one team stood in their way of being the only team to be 19-0 and well stats for stats 18-1 and the Giants won that game.

dont get me wrong it is going to be a tough game. for both teams... but i stand behind my time and am all in.....

GO BLue Go, GO BLue Go

umm new england only has one team... the new england patriots....... the other team is not from new england...giants are from new york...

New england is Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusettes, Connecticut and Rhode Island

Sorry i only mention this because being from new england its common for basically everyone outside of new england to forget which states are and are not part of it....

I'm from Boston and I still consider (regardless of formality) that New York is part of New England however wrongminded that may be, AND even though I stand corrected AND New York considers Connecticut as part of it's tri-state area (yes I know it is not the same thing), it just boils down to the fact that everyone has to root for the Pats!!!!!!!!

AND/OR watch it just for the commercials! Go Ferris Go!!!

@diaperedcoach No matter how this ends up and it will end up badly for the Giants, just maybe not for ELI ;-) Seriously I won't be upset if either team wins I just hope we don't end up with a game of fumbles. BOTH teams and probably the Giants more so have gone through extraordinary efforts this season. Best of luck to all with any bets.

The Giants aren't in New York, they are in New Jersey, same as the Jets.

As for the game, it doesn't matter what the stats say, New England's defense stinks and now they have to deal with a team that can play offense. I don't like either team, but I hate Brady and Belicheck with a passion... so go GIANTS!

Well I was leaning toward the Giants in the beginninng but I am now thinking it'll be the Patriots. Can't wait for Tebow to be back next year.

I don't much care about the superbowl or whos playing in it :glare: I am annoyed by that kind of thing these days. It's not so much the game as the F*cking announcers and all the hype....UGH! can't stand it.

I have to work tonight, and we spent a good amount of time the last 2 days preparing for the onslaught of business that we expect. I know it will just be one more cluster f8ck as it always has been, a house of madness for the few hours that the game runs.....such is life.

Personally I can't wait for it to be over so we can get back to the 'normal' level of stupidity that goes on there.

*sigh*

Can't wait to retire.

@diaperedcoach & all other NY fans Congrats!!! You called it and game well done! It was a nail-biter till the bitter end.

@SD, Repaid1, We don't get commercials here due to NFL licensing restrictions so I hope they were worth watching.

So the game I didn't watch is over, I don't know or care who won, and nothing has changed except bragging rights for one team for one year. What's so super about that? In the big picture of life this game matters almost not at all, but people who think it does wil talk of it and nothing else for days. They will criticize every play and blame someone for every mistake, even though they could not have done any better themselves. They will speak of 'heroic' plays that were just what those guys are supposed to be doing all the time anyway. And few of them can tell me which Rugby, Volleyball, and Lacrosse teams hold the same kind of title this year without looking that information up somewhere :oThere is nothing 'super' happening here except for the hype and push to sell you something which you likely could do without, and would probably be better off for not having anyway! :P

That, my dear friends, is why I don't watch this game. I never needed an excuse to party, I never cared much for sports or anything else as a spectator, and I never wanted to be innundated by sales hype that has no value to me or anyone else except the sellers. I am interested in that which I play a part of and place my time there. I spent 'game day' perusing a new forum I found that relates to a particular interest of mine. I learned a lot about it- far more than I previously knew- which will help me enjoy my little pleasure from now on even more. So, dear friend, what did you gain by watching this game that will last like that? :rolleyes:

If I could afford it I would take the next week off work and stay home, avoiding those who have nothing better to do than talk about something that is essentially nothing. If I had only the value of the beer and chips they spilled yesterday given to me I could do that quite easily :lol:

So how about it- will you give me a break and instead of spending your money on extra beer and chips, just be more careful to not waste them and send me that money instead so I can avoid you and all your talk about the game you weren't involved in the next time this non-event happens? :roflmao:

Bettypooh, the poor and easily amused DL :)