LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pvc Pants Material

If anyone out there makes their own plastic pants, or just knows where to get supplies, cna you help me out?

I've been looking for some good printed pvc to make my own pants. I've searched all over google, and looked at dozens of fabric sites, but can't find anything really suitable.

The attached pic is the specific item I'm looking for, but anything similar is also good.

Thanks!

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/gallery/image/10165-/

The only one I know of is here

http://www.acmedi.com/acms/catalog2.html

I would like to find some thicker material. Comco used to sell and may yet but that is iffy

You can sew PUL, if you use a ball point needle and 100% polyester thread, and the holes will seal in the dryer. With vinyl, are you planning to get an impulse sealer? If not, how are you going to make them water proof?

Why go through all the trouble of making your own?

Thanks for the replies everyone. To answer some of the questions:

Making them waterproof: I am going to seal the seams with vinyl "repair" paste. It seals and cures at a failry low temperature - then sew & trim. I only have a cheapie $25 machine, but it does basic pants and diapers pretty well.

Why make my own? In this case, that is the only way I can replicate a pair I already have that I have outgrown. I got them form Hazel Jones (www.hbenterprises.co.uk). Sadly, she is out of business and doesn't have any of the material left. Her site is still there, but hasn't been updated in years. I absolutely love the pair she made me, they are very soft, and I love the print.

Why go through all the trouble of making your own?

The things I have ran across is: 1) I love to wear very thick diapers = finding bulky plastic pants to fit over them is hard & still have the tight fit around the waist & legs I need. I have not tried making any yet tho.

If you go to my threads on such matters in Cloth Diapers and Panties You will find what I have and it is not stealth. Because little girls used to wear high waisted full skirt dresses at my age and older, mothers had no qualms about heavily diapering a 4-7 year old if she needed diapers and an extra pair of rubber panties was often used just to be safe. I am sized for a medium Comco but a large does fine for me and is still tight around the legs and waist.