LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Or Humiliation Tips?

Hello! I am still alittle new to the adult baby world. I was just introduced to it in november. I can take care of him and be his mommy, its the sexual aspect i am struggling with. My baby boy loves to be punished and humiliated and that is something i am not good with. I was wondering if anyone has any tips, ideas, or stories for me to pull some inspiration from. Please and Thank you :)

As you know I'm new to it too. For the sexual aspect we aren't having sex yet but we do pleasure each other. When it's his turn I touch him while talking to him about being punished. I say things like 'you're so naughty' or 'such a wet boy' 'just like a little baby' and phrases like that. As for humiliation I talk about taking him to the store and making him wet in front of everyone. Or making him put items in the cart that he will need because he's such a bad boy. I talk about hanging his wet underwear outside so everyone can see, so they will know he's a bad boy, and we talk about him having to wear a diaper full time [he doesn't wear now that I live with him, he may at some point but is too shy right now]. I let him lead sometimes to tell me what he wants, he will say like 'tell me' or 'what will you do' and I take it from there. I have read some stories here but it's hard to tell if he would like it.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

WOW, I bet it does Jen!

How'd you tell your sister about your baby? What was her reaction?

Does she feed him bottles ect

• 1 month later...

The use of an enema or a suppository and having him masturbate in his diapers will surely humble him. As you're changing him, he probably gets aroused by your attention. Slip a couple of suppositories up the ole poop shoot or give him/her a nice mineral oil enema. Explain over the next ten to fifteen minutes if s/he can hold it, you'll finsh him/her off. If they can't, you'll still finish them off, but they'll be put to bed in the messy diaper or down for a nap, while the enema or suppositories continue to work. Once you pull up the diaper, make sure if it's a male, to position them up toward their tummy and tape the diaper or pin it tightly, putting pressure on the bladder. While you're explaining the enema or suppository is working it's magic.

Once most AB/DL's climax, they want nothing to do with the diapers, this is where Mommy/Daddy start having fun. You can instruct your AB to orally satisfy you. If they don't do it well enough, some time in the messy diaper will make them think of how to perform better. If you don't like the idea of changing a messy diaper, think about how humiliating it will be for your bABy. You can say, "good thing I put you in diapers, you surely used them this time!" or "bABy made mommy a present." or other humiliating statements.

Subtitutes are good, but a really messy diaper is so humbling and will knock any WoMan to the status of infant in heart beat.

Respectfully,

Michael

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

I find the most effective humiliations are making sure the baby constantly is reminded that they are a baby. Talking to him like a baby, doing everything for him so he 'doesn't make a mess', things like that. Also I agree that you have to get them to poop and/or pee in their diapers without control. This reinforces their infantile state. :-) as for punishments , punish them like you would a toddler; spankings, standing in the corner, made to tell you why they were bad, etc. hope this helps. :-D

• Like 2

my ex mommy did corner time or spankings with a paddle which both physcologically got me in my little mode quick and got me in a really good sub space.... i only done enema once when i was sick... but most punishment was those 2

To make the point of who is in charge - use a LOCKING diaper cover over doubled diapers. This is a sort of baby chastity moment with the keyholder

insuring compliance of the diaper wearer. Wearing infantile sissy clothing optional but strongly recommended to emphasize the situation. If there is

a degree of rebellion use thumbless mittens on the hands to restrict unwanted activity.

• 10 months later...

I have learn from other one simple and easy way to make any situation way more embarrassing. That's to make them talk about it. Make sure that anytime you can ask them about what is going on and force then to give a proper response. I had a guy do this to me once during a spanking session. It drove me crazy.

Him: Have you been a naughty little boy that needs to go over daddy's lap?

Me: :nods yes:

Him: Use your words when daddy speaks to you.

Me: Yes daddy.

Him: No baby. You response to daddy in full.

Me: Yes daddy I'm a naughty little boy and need to be spanked over daddy's lap.

2 years later I have forgotten the painful spanking, but vividly remember having to converse about it. I'm sure this can easily done with any baby humiliation.

Discrete public diaper checks can be quite humiliating and humbling. Patting is padded posterior while out dining or shopping. Asking if he's wet or messy by whispering loud enough where he can hear, but so could potentially someone else there within hearing range. Thickly diapering him and having him meet you for lunch or dinner after work and saying, my goodness those pants look great on you, which will draw attention to his lower torso

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I've read thru all the posts here tonight. And I think all the ideas are fantastic. Some things I read, I wouldn't have thought about such as the turkey baster and lemon dye and the warm water... but my bABy says he will wet his diaper for me, so I may not have to use that trick when he comes to visit me.

If he gets a shy bladder and cannot go when first meeting you, use the baster to prime the pump by making his diaper a little wet. It is easier to go in a diaper that is a little wet than a totally dry one.

• 4 months later...

I've read some great ideas. Here are a few things I have done.

I never talk to him as a male, it's girl,her, she ect.

In addition to diapers, I keep her locked up in a chastity lock.

Keep her dressed as a girl whenever possible. When it's not possible, I'll still have her wear something femminine a garter belt and silk stocking, or panty hose ect.

Make her totally dependent on diapers. This takes time but worth the effort. If she gets out of line, remove the diaper and theaten to take them out some place crowded like the mall.

Change her in front of friends. I'll change her in front of my best friend and her husband all the time. And if you really want to humiliate her, I have her pleasure him orally.

This is just a short list, but I look forward to trying some of your ideas.

Hello! I am still alittle new to the adult baby world. I was just introduced to it in november. I can take care of him and be his mommy, its the sexual aspect i am struggling with. My baby boy loves to be punished and humiliated and that is something i am not good with. I was wondering if anyone has any tips, ideas, or stories for me to pull some inspiration from. Please and Thank you :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

When mommy asks little questions like: “Did you go potty before getting in bed?” or “do you have something you need to tell me?” or makes comments like “I think it’s time for a new diaper” or “somebody smells a little stinky” always does it for me! The most humiliating is mommy pulling back the waistband of my diaper or putting her fingers down the front and saying “Get a diaper and wipes and go lie down and I’ll be there in a minute” those are the most simple and best times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I stumbled on the idea of body inspections with a woman I played with online. She found it so humiliating to be inspected for cleanliness, especially around her diaper area. Of course, this was all RP, but if I didn’t find her perfectly clean, she got a spanking on her butt and whatever part of her wasn’t clean, then into diapers until she could learn to care for herself like a big girl. 

I miss her...