LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bald As A Baby's Bottom, Peach Fuzz Or Furry Frenzy?

Baby's Bottom, Peach Fuzz or Furry Frenzy?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like to keep your "Nether Region?"

• Baby Bottom (Bare Down There)
    • Peach Fuzz (Trimmed & Controlled)
    • Furry Frenzy (All Natural)
  2. 2. What method of removal works best for you?

• Shaving
    • Hair Removal Creams
    • Waxing
    • Other
  3. 3. If you could remove it all permanently, Would you?

• Yes
    • No

Hey Gang,

I was just curious to see if anyone else likes the feeling of being "Fuzz Free" when enjoying their diapers. Personally for me, not having hair there adds to my baby play and hightens my sensitivity to the feeling of my diaper. I can feel the warmth of my diapers much better when there isn't any "Insulation" around.

I prefer to use Veet bladeless razor system for hair removal but if I could find a system that was cheap enough (unlike laser hair removal) that was permanent, I would certainly be interested in persuing it. It makes cleaning up so much easier (at least for me.)

Thanks for answering and being honest.

Hi Jilly Poo, Good post and clever terminology, very cute. I would love to have my lower region permanently deforested, but for us guys it's a little uncomfortable that way all the time. As you know, the boys down there are temperature controlled and are constantly seeking warmth or a cooling down period. Unlike girls, hair for us is almost essential, though not very attractive, as it prevents skin to skin contact which is very uncomfortable when the boys need to relocate. Male babies don't have this problem as the boys have not dropped down yet.

• 3 weeks later...

If I ever get to the point of having a real mommy tend to my diaper fantasies, I will for sure go completely hairless. I would want to replicate as much as possible an authentic as possible diaper change. I wouldn't want Mommy to undo my Pamper, reveal my diaper area, and then find a diaper area that doesn't look like a baby boy's. If I'm ever fortunate to have this happen, I'm going to look as babyish as possible for the benefit of me as well as Mommy.

As it stands ( or grows ) now, I just leave as it is. There's no point in doing any trimming now, though I have entertained the thought of shaving it all of on occasion, to replicate the baby boy look for the times my fantasy Mommy is changing me.

thats going too far in my book :shock:

though in all fairness i wouldnt mind if my gf went that path and in fact i would prefer it really though if i was to shave it (cause im sure my gf would talk me into it) it would be the same method i use to shave my face every 3 days good ol' mach 3 and some shaving cream ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I stay shaved for two reasons, one it feels better and more comfortable. The other is cleanliness, I find that I can get cleaner between changes if it is bare skin, and desitin works better on bare skin. I am incontinent and wear 24/7, so skin care is very important to me.

Iowaincon

• 2 months later...

Personally: Shaven. totally.

And if I could eliminate it forever, I would eliminate all of the hair below my neck.

...but for us guys it's a little uncomfortable that way all the time. As you know, the boys down there are temperature controlled and are constantly seeking warmth or a cooling down period. Unlike girls, hair for us is almost essential, though not very attractive, as it prevents skin to skin contact which is very uncomfortable when the boys need to relocate.

Temperature controlled... Yes... And when stuck in a diaper for several hours, I find myself wishing for a Pampers Air-Conditioned... Maybe my boys are simply hotter than yours... ;)

thats going too far in my book :shock:

though in all fairness i wouldnt mind if my gf went that path and in fact i would prefer it really though if i was to shave it (cause im sure my gf would talk me into it) it would be the same method i use to shave my face every 3 days good ol' mach 3 and some shaving cream ;)

If you shave the beard on your face, why does she not shave the one on her lips???

(BTW: I find that there are 2 basic types of razor. The beard models (like mach3) which have an agressive tilt to their blades, suited for tough wiry face hair. And the body models (schick Xtreme3) which have a slightly shallower pitch to the blades, causing less irritation and razor burn. The beard models will sometimes cut me too deep on the body hair, resulting in a small field of little red bleeding spots.) <--- Anyone else observe this?

And if I could eliminate it forever, I would eliminate all of the hair below my neck.

Temperature controlled... Yes... And when stuck in a diaper for several hours, I find myself wishing for a Pampers Air-Conditioned... Maybe my boys are simply hotter than yours... ;)

If you shave the beard on your face, why does she not shave the one on her lips???

(BTW: I find that there are 2 basic types of razor. The beard models (like mach3) which have an agressive tilt to their blades, suited for tough wiry face hair. And the body models (schick Xtreme3) which have a slightly shallower pitch to the blades, causing less irritation and razor burn. The beard models will sometimes cut me too deep on the body hair, resulting in a small field of little red bleeding spots.)

I've run into this problem when shaving. I don't use a razor any more to deforest. I use Veet, like our poll sponsor, and I prefer the cream to the can. While the depilatory cream may burn a little (yes, even the sensitive skin one does), it sure beats having to wait around for the small red field to clot. I've encountered the same thing that you have, and my skin is more sensititve than someone who has been shaving for years so any tiny bump gets nicked when I use a razor.

I have to moisturize throroughly after the Veet, and I generally don't make my way into diapers for a few hours on even the best days. Something about the ammonia, overall lack of ventilation and need to moisturize that keeps me in undies for a while afterward. Small sacrifice for the feeling, plus the shaving has other advantages w/r/t time with my partner.

(BTW: I find that there are 2 basic types of razor. The beard models (like mach3) which have an agressive tilt to their blades, suited for tough wiry face hair. And the body models (schick Xtreme3) which have a slightly shallower pitch to the blades, causing less irritation and razor burn. The beard models will sometimes cut me too deep on the body hair, resulting in a small field of little red bleeding spots.) <--- Anyone else observe this?

I once shaved for cleanliness reasons while diapering. I broke out in a nasty rash because the shave was way too close. I don't worry about shaving now.

I definately keep it completely shaven off down there. As a girl, it makes things go soooo much better, at least in my book. It makes clean-up easier and being shaven just gives off more babyish feelings. It does get annoying having to constantly keep shaving it off though....and it itches like hell when it's growing back...it would be nice if I could financially make it go away permanently.

• 1 month later...

I like to be shaven. I don't like the cleanup after shaving though, the hai in the tub kinda sucks.

I have also expeienced the "field or red" as some others here have described. Last time I didn't get it but I did it with a really dull razer. I also use the Mach 3. I didn't realize those other razers were different.

I like the idea of the Veet system and wonder if it'd work well for facial hair. I alsways get very very bad razer burn (better with the Mach 3 than the disposable razers mind you) on my face.

Guest Johnny Angel

I like to keep mine natural, as I believe most males do. I like my girlie to keep hers full but groomed as I have a white panty fetish also. I like to see my girlie in tight white panties with the contrast of a large dark pubic hair mound. For me, that's just as arousing as her in a thick diaper with white or pink plastic pants. :P

I also prefer and keep the diapered area (front, back and sides) smooth as a baby's behind. I find that using a used razor from face shaving (after secon d use here) and just a light touch, shaving dry every three days results in no irritation (redness, bumps or burning sensation). I have used this mrthod for over five years

and recommend that you try it. Pernament removal also sounds good to me but the prices are way to high, don't like waxing at all. :angel_not:

• 3 weeks later...

I keep my diaper area hair free for several reasons. I have a lot less diaper odor to worry about. Clean up during diaper changes is much faster and easier. I have fewer skin problems and when I do, it's easier to take care of. Diaper-rash cream is easier to put on. My plastic pants don't pull my leg hairs. I love to feel my soft diaper against my bare skin. I prefer the way my smooth pubes look. I used to shave, but I hated the stubble. I sugared (waxed) a couple of times and then started using an epilator. After several years, my pubic hair is now very sparse and thin. I only have to epilate about once a week, it's nearly painless, and only takes a few minutes.

• 1 year later...

I trim my gonad garden fairly regularly and have mowed it all down before. OK I'm ditching the gardening metaphors. I prefer to keep it trimmed since I'm rather hairy and If I shave it off it looks almost like tan lines lol But yes I find that keeping it at least trimmed makes clean up easier. And I'm about as likely to remove it all as I am to let it grow as God intended, if you catch my drift. in other words not at all.

I tried shaving and it just turned out to be pure torture. The itching was horrid and the cuts and waiting for the bleeding to stop wasn't any fun either. :P

O trim as close as possible now, using scissors or other trimming tool, leaving about a 1/4 inch or what ever. I just hate the itching after using a razor.

Maybe I could bleach the remainder blond after trimming, thats close! ;)

might try that , though then I'd have roots showing <_<

ugh

qwack

try the philips bodygroom, I love it, it leaves a tiny bit of hair so there is no itching or ingrown hairs and works very well on the skin down there (no cuts)

when I used to shave more regularly even with a regular razor it only itched the first time

I keep myself hair free and so does my wife. She has it waxed and I have my arse and pubic area waxed and wet shave my balls. I would like to wax my sack, but it's very painful, so I just shave instead......easy, but make sure your sack is hard at the time.

I prefer it for the baby thing, but it also makes sex more pleasurable, especially oral.

Beth

• 2 months later...

So its been a while since i have shaved down there, but i love the feeling, and it really makes me feel like im young again. and if i could totally have it hairless then i would. Im to embarrassed to go to somewhere to have it laser removed. i hear people doing it but thats really embarrassing. I guess if i told them im incontinent and i need it removed for hygiene purpose then they might understand and wear a diaper there to the place to back my story then i might not be to embarrassed. i dont know

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bumping up an old poll cause i'm bored...

i was always a competitive swimmer, so trimming was a must because of how the suit fit.. and i could never get an even trim on both sides, so i just started shaving it all off at 13 (i'm pretty ocd and uneven things just bother me!!!)

so i started shaving my nether region looooooong before i got into anything related to ab/dl stuff

as a girl i felt it was more hygenic..easier to stay and feel clean to me.

if i could i would eliminate all hair below my neck as well, you can't imagine how long it takes to do all that shaving!!!!

i can't use any creams or shaving creams because my skin is super sensitive and breaks out, and it took me years to find a razor that works for my skin.. but if i could afford it i think i would do electrolasis...