LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dfw Area Couples

NewMommy2

COUPLES ONLY - we, me and my baby boy, would like to meet couples in the DFW area to socialize and maybe have 'play dates'. Don't care if your boyfriend/girlfriend, boyfriend/boyfriend, girlfriend/girlfriend, just would like to socialize with others who share our common interest. And baby topics don't need to be the only topics of discussion. If any couple is interested, please send me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, ok, any DFW people out there looking to meet new friends, not going to be someone elses mommy cause I have my one and only baby. But we like to get out and socialize, SoakedinTexas and I don't bite, promise. :D

• 3 months later...

I have talked to a lot of you couples out there but still have not had a chance to get together with any of you. Are any of you couples still interested in getting together for dinner or drinks?

• 1 month later...

hi new mommy 2

i dont live in dallas but i have a mommy and we live not to far from u in vidor but maybe we could puyt something together when i get off on august 5th opr sometime.

• 1 month later...

so NewMommy2... Im in the Grapevine/Keller/Southlake area... know any diaper girls around here I can bring over for play time? PM me?

PS: not naughty play, but hanging out.. just like in your description, maybe going and seeing movies and stuff, id like that alot :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...