LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Briefs

Yeah, not a big fan. I was burned by them. I bought a case and they leaked leone thing fierce from tiny pin holes from poor manufacturing. Then they didn't want to stand behind their product. Simply said I have no respect for them.

Maybe you had a bad batch some time ago but I feel I have to defend them a bit as they have improved from what I've seen. Sure, I've had a bad batch of this diaper at one point but I've had a bad batch of Attends, Depends, Bambino, Abenas, probably almost any brand to be honest since I've ordered so many. I received my sample of the superior and was impressed with them. Very comparable to my Tena Slip in how it on sorbs, how much it holds, etc.

I agree the NASA thing is a little over the top but if you had your product used in space, I'll bet you'd brag about that selling point too!! You just have to keep in mind, just because it was used by astronauts, doesn't mean it'll be 3 inches thick and hold 15 gallons. It means it holds a good amount, more then a couple hours for the average person like they claim, 8 hours. It becomes about hygiene at some point. Not sure about you but I don't want to wear a huge thick diaper and keep it on for even 24 hours. It begins to smell and is heavy and saggy. Diapers are meant to be changed so have realistic expectations about the absorbency of a diaper, even if it is a NASA diaper.

Maybe you had a bad batch some time ago but I feel I have to defend them a bit as they have improved from what I've seen. Sure, I've had a bad batch of this diaper at one point but I've had a bad batch of Attends, Depends, Bambino, Abenas, probably almost any brand to be honest since I've ordered so many. I received my sample of the superior and was impressed with them. Very comparable to my Tena Slip in how it on sorbs, how much it holds, etc.

I agree the NASA thing is a little over the top but if you had your product used in space, I'll bet you'd brag about that selling point too!! You just have to keep in mind, just because it was used by astronauts, doesn't mean it'll be 3 inches thick and hold 15 gallons. It means it holds a good amount, more then a couple hours for the average person like they claim, 8 hours. It becomes about hygiene at some point. Not sure about you but I don't want to wear a huge thick diaper and keep it on for even 24 hours. It begins to smell and is heavy and saggy. Diapers are meant to be changed so have realistic expectations about the absorbency of a diaper, even if it is a NASA diaper.

• Like 1

Repaid, Wellness never said it was used in space or even by an astronaut. This is just a bunch of miss-information they released during their original launch and have allowed to continue circulating. I was just trying to set the record straight (that is unless Wellness can prove me wrong). As for the "inspired by NASA" part, I like to see exactly what it is about a Wellness diaper that resembles a NASA diaper. I'll tell you- it's nothing, not even a high absorbency when compared to a real premium diaper. You are right though, they will fit other people better and others not even close. Obviously I am not one of them.

Kinda my point. I believe NASA used products with SAP other than their MAG. For spills and leaks in zero gravity. And as such Inspired by technology, would actually be correct. But enough of that check this link for more info: http://science.howstuffworks.com/innovation/nasa-inventions/nasa-change-diapers2.htm

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got another bag of these and they didn't have any design or writing on them at all, just plain white...unless I got an older batch..:screwy: But I order off the main website also....you would think they would have posted something about it...Hmmmmmmm