LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Briefs

Thanks for the review. My new wellness briefs should be here first part of next week and I am looking forwaed to trying them out. I have been a fan of unique wellness for a while now and hopefully these new diapers work as good as the old ones.

I believe tapes are a fundamental part of a diaper and good products dont have major issues... OF course all manufactures have some errors from time to time but i should not Have to use duct tape every day on a product... that being said I always have some tape to fix... but i should not have to use it on every brief!

Even for urinary incont you want the diaper snug. They sent me a 15 percent off coupon. I replied after they get the tapes issue resolved ill order. They even acknowledged the problem in the email.

• 1 month later...

How does Unique Wellness ship? Like which carrier. They also say "discreet shipping" but aren't any more specific than that. Any insight would be helpful. I'm considering ordering a sample or just ordering a whole bag of discount Superio so I'm wondering how both the samples and the regular orders are shipped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bright in a case of the wellness superior, made easier with a 10% coupon code listed their twitter feed. Having been disappointed by the "beta" sample, I was willing to take the risk after hearing about the upgrade they rolled in.

I'm actually very happy with the new model. Being a 38" waist with muscular legs, I had to get size large, knowing their cut would make medium too snug. Although it's a bit difficult to get the proper fit lined up, the tapes hold well once you do. Without a good line up, I feel that this size would be loose and leave gaps.

The new tapes are single layer, and don't give an opportunity to reposition. They attach to a thick clear plastic front panel, which holds up well. The backing is a soft plastic, and very comfortable.

Absorbency has been very good, better than I expected. These seem to be a good, night time quality design.

I just got mine yesterday after ordering them again on Friday. So far they are good. They look like Active Ultra briefs except they have that plastic landing which is nice. They're very comfortable and I have done a good pee in it and I still feel dry.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the best price on the Superio you have found? Diaper superstore has them for 69.99 free sh. I can't find them many places on the web. I can only find a 10% coupon code for wellness' website but that brings it to $72.

I got the free samples not too long ago and was very impressed. Would like to order a case.

I can't see any of the beta versions on wellness' website?

I know there use to be a 15% off coupon but now I can only find 10.

I called diaper superstore and they don't actually handle the product, just the payment so wellness would be sending the current version of the superio.