LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Briefs

What size? Was it Large or Extra Large? Mediums seem to be the best sellers as that's where changes seem to show up first.

Other than the lack of print they seem identical. Same weight, same fit etc. The earlier unprinted ones weighed less(less sap) and had a slightly different shape/fit.

• 2 weeks later...

the tapes are too low for me. Leaves a lot of the diaper flopping around on the top in the front. I like the diapers that have the tapes toward the top. They fit better.

Just ordered a free sample from NorthShore of the superio. NorthShore don't charge shipping on the samples. Hope I like them. Think I found my diaper of choice the NorthShore Supreme.

Well got my sample of the Superio was disappointed they only sent one diaper and they are designed like the Tena Maxi Slip but doesn't have the weird pullup fill the Tena Maxi Slip has. It's holds a lot of pee. Won't know how many heavy wettings it will hold cause I had 3 to 4 light wettings. I have wet it 5 times and got at least one more. I imagine they are equal to the abena X Plus plastic backed L4s. They are thin as a depends dry and swell up thick wet. Now I like the squishy feeling when wet but hate how thin they are dry. This would be an ok every once in a while diaper but I will stick with the abena X Plus plastic backed L4s or NorthShore Supreme which is better and cheaper than the abenas. One more thing is the sizes are smaller so I ordered a size larger than I normally wear. I usually wear large but had to order XL in the wellness superio.

I get they hold a bunch due to their sap, however; given they have so little padding they won't be able to absorb a big flooding all at once. A little at a time and the sap can absorb it. All at once and sap won't be enough, you need padding for that.

Have you tried them? I believe you already decided you have no interest in them so I wonder why you're even still posting in this thread to begin with. Anyway…

I am not incontinent. I only wear them occasionally. I also have an unusually large bladder capacity. I drink regularly and keep myself hydrated and still often will only go to the bathroom once a day.

I mention this because it gives you an idea of how much I go. I pretty much entirely use an Abena M3 going once and an M4 only does marginally better.

The new Wellness, the Superio, the manufacturing in them has to be different from what most everyone else is doing. They're using some sort of new construction technique that does rely heavily on SAP but also absorbs very quickly. I suspect it's some sort of multi-layer construction of SAP and different types of modern absorbent textiles with a minimal use of pulp. They have very good very high leak guards which further help this. They also feel dry much longer than anything else I have tried.

The Superio work better than M4s, at least for me and ashley. They absorb faster, hold more, and stay more comfortable while doing so. Your milage may vary but they are a very well made product that I believe legitimately uses the best technology available. They might not be for your average ABDL person being on the thinner side but if you're incontinent they can literally change your life.

They finally deliver on the "only change every 8 hours" that they have claimed for years. I was a big critic of that myself because it was simply untrue. For the superio though it really is true for most people. They will last as long or longer than anything I'm aware of.

Thanks for the description. No I haven't tried them yet. Wellness fooled a bunch of us before and well... Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you.

I've been holding back on trying their new ones since even before a bunch of people said they were the best diapers they had ever tried. Not sure what those people were smoking before, but at least this time it does sound like they might be worth trying after all.

In my experience most companies improve over time, especially smaller relatively new (as in not over 100 years old) ones like Wellness. What do you have to loose by trying free samples? It's not really a matter of fool me once. You tried them before and didn't like them. Now you can try them again for free.

One or two free samples is never enough to truly gauge them. You need more like 10 or 20 to do that since wearing them in the morning will be different than in the evening than wearing them at night. Plus you wet more/less depending on if your body is naturally retaining water that day.

In other words, you can't truly test a diaper unless you go through a whole bag in the course of a few days. Considering how bad Wellness was before, I wasn't about to do that again until I knew it was safe enough to do so.

I am willing to do so now though.

Well I was going to try them. Maybe not now.

I did take another look at those tapes. They really do look like they are placed too close together. The bottom ones seem too high and don't really look like they would give any kind of seal around your legs. Plus the top tapes look too low to secure the top band over your hips.

If they are having even more tape issues, and even tearing, then I'm not even going to risk trying them. Oh well, I have Dry24/7 that works really good for me.

The Wellness Superios are is one of the worst diapers I've ever tried. Maybe the they give out samples are of higher quality than the ones you get in the bags, because I've had nothing but bad experiences with these.

• 1 month later...