LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'wearing Very Occasionally' Crew, Sign In!

So it seems like I hear a lot from folks who wear diapers all the time or every night. I'm sort of wondering how many here are like me- I keep up with the community and frequent look at pics, but I might wear diapers once or twice a month, tops. Or even less often, sometimes.

Anyone?

*raises her hand*....

Though i am in a Daddy/baby girl relationship and enjoy being treated like a 4 year old maybe once or twice a week, meaning i enjoy being cuddled and luved on at bedtime...maybe read a story too....reprimanded....or allowed to suck my thumb etc... i usually only wear a couple nights a month, sometimes not even that often. I hardly ever wear during the day unless it's a planned Daddy / baby day where W/we take pictures, do a baby type activity like go to the park, etc....

I think it's important to balance O/our life together it with "big girl" time. Especially in an adult give and take relationship. My Daddy needs a grown up to do grown up things with too....He endulges me pretty much any time i want to or need to regress, no hesitation...but i think it would be hard to always "baby" someone when you are the "adult" in a relationship...i think it would get old after a while....

I enjoy interacting with other abdl lifestylers so it's why i visit the sites and check out abdl related topics of interest.... it's important to me to stay in touch with others who have the same interests...it seems for the most part to be a pretty "isolated" interest ... i am thankful to have found online others with whom i can connect with.

I wear 2 or 3 times a week, mostly on weekends and mostly in the evenings and to bed. Like Jeanniebear said, I too have a lot of adult things to do most of the time and my fiance would never put up with me in diapers every day. Balance is key in any relationship and it's important to me to meet my fiance's needs as a non-diaper wearing adult as well. The fantasy life will have to wait, lol.

I don't wear all the time and I probably wouldn't want to wear all the time. I'm not a fanatic I like participating in other kinks, and control is quite neccesary for some of my lifestyle choices. Plus, I'm piss poor right now, so theres really not much I can do. :P

I wear 2 or 3 times a week, mostly on weekends and mostly in the evenings and to bed. Like Jeanniebear said, I too have a lot of adult things to do most of the time and my fiance would never put up with me in diapers every day. Balance is key in any relationship and it's important to me to meet my fiance's needs as a non-diaper wearing adult as well. The fantasy life will have to wait, lol.

Like DIAPERPHANTOM I wear in the evenings and on the weekends, at least 2 or 3 times a week. With the weekend I can wear for extended periods. Staying wet is better :P

I'd say 4 or 5 times a month for me.

Woo! Good to hear there are other 'casual' people as well. I can go for a month without thikning about it, then I may have a couple of diaper-days in a row. I would put me at a once every one/two weeks on average right now.

A pack lasts me a loooong time ;)

I got into this much later than most so I never wore before and don't wear much right now. As a purely DL type, I do love the female form in diapers way more than I enjoy wearing myself. From time to time, I take a spell and will go through a few in a week but mostly it is once or twice a month and mostly out of boredom. If I'm busy and occupied with other tasks, it never really enters my mind.

I also find the winter months are most active as the bulky clothing and extra layers hide any chance of detection. In the warmer months, I'm outside, doing the things I do and really don't spend much time with this fetish other than to visit the board, maybe update a story or two if it rains.

I just checked and I still have 5 Abenas left from a bag of 14 I ordered last July. That's pretty sparse!

Hey, been reading the posts quietly for awhile now, but thought I would finally post.

So, I am an occasional wearer myself, but not by choice either, live with my mom, which knows about it, but by accident, not by choice either. So she doesn't approve, so I have to be really careful of when I wear.

Although even if I could wear more often, I would still probably just wear a couple times a week, it does get more expensive if you start wearing them much more then that, plus I don't always like wearing one.

So just wanted to post that.

This seems to have a lot to do with the 'binge/purge' cycle, I know I fit that catagory. Some times ages without and then days at a time. The excitement of wearing, then followed by the annoyance or moral confusion. Like, hey i'm an adult, don't really need these. Sorry, this all comes from a not so understanding ex. Damn that can screw with your head. :badmood:

Anyhow right now i'm on binge......... :)

... it does get more expensive if you start wearing them much more then that,

It's not quite expensive using cloth diapers, but then again they have to be washed after being used.

Yeah I wear occasionally too. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week.

Okay, I'll have to chime in here too. My wife knows about my diapers, but wants nothing to do with them. Right now, my diaper fetish (I'm a DL) is purely academic. She's never seen one of my diapers, let alone me in one. This lifestyle leaves me with few options about when I can wear.

The one fortunate thing here is that I live close enough to work, and have a job that gives me enough flexibility, that I can come home for lunch a few times a week. This gives me about an hour in a diaper at least a time or two per week--not as long as I would like, but you work with what you're given.

It is for this reason that I buy Attends. I don't need and can't use the capacity of a Molicare or an Abena, and I like the fit of the Attends. They certainly stand up to one good flooding, and usually two. This is a perfect diaper for my needs.

-RMS

So it seems like I hear a lot from folks who wear diapers all the time or every night. I'm sort of wondering how many here are like me- I keep up with the community and frequent look at pics, but I might wear diapers once or twice a month, tops. Or even less often, sometimes.

Anyone?

I never have warn one but have thought about it. well we see maybe soon

• 2 years later...

i'm in a mood to resurrect old threads, and i liked this on. I wear diapers a few times a month. It has nothing to do with binging and purging. there are those who will throw away all their stuff and then a few months later buy a whole bunch, this is binging and purging.

Then there are those of us, who completely by choice, only wear diapers a few times a month. It sounds like many people only wear a few times a month because of their living situations.

I choose to wear diapers only a few times for a number of reasons.

1. i have a job, and friends and a whole life i enjoy participating in that has nothing to do with ab stuff.

2. well i can be a lil girl and stuff without the need to wear diapers.

3. if i wore diapers all the diaper i'm pretty sure i would get bored with them eventually, its much more exciting when its a treat, like going to a restaurant, sure you could eat there everyday for a few weeks or months, but eventually you are just going to burn out on it.

4. its damned expensive buy enough diapers to wear more than a few times a month.

so with all these new members, are there any out there who chose to wear only a few times a month, not because of their living situation, because that isn'treally much of a choice is it? but just because its what they enjoy?

Well, I personally wear diapers lately about 2 times a week or so. Mostly at night/bedtime. Before that was even less, I have worn diapers for an entire day or two but only a handful of times. Honestly I don't think I would want to wear diapers all the time. I have other parts of my life that I enjoy that are completely separate from my AB side and I think that is healthy personally.

im in the once every like two months Cat at this point. i have diapers at most times but the true desire to wear seems to have passed i can remeber being 12-13 with a true love for wanting to wear but it has faded fast. I'm not sure why this has happened. but i guess in the end i dont think im a true DL. i still like to log into DD talk with people, look at pics or watch a video. think the more ive been around diapers and learned more i think im more in the "daddy" area.

Guest Mandi Danielle

I rarely wear, but only because I don't feel like it. I imagine I could probably wear 24/7 with a bit of planning, but that'd take all the fun out of it for me. I also like to regress and be little when I wear, and it's quite impossible to be a 4yr old. Like Jennie said, I'm an adult with adult responsibilities, and I need to act like one, and do adult things.

I'm quite content with only wearing once or twice every couple of months.

I usually wear about a twice a week on average, but like many of you I can easily miss a week or two. The diapers alone don't really appeal without the rest of the baby clothes/items, so for me it's not just a case of wearing a diaper under adult clothes. I very occasionly wear pullups under my jeans to go out (I don't use them) but that's about it.

For me, being part of the scene is mostly about talking on here or with a couple of AB friends of mine. I save my diapers and baby games for sharing with my wife/mommy. If I did it more than a couple of times a week I think it would get a bit boring, for both of us. Besides, I have lots of other things I enjoy doing.

Beth