LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Nappy For Big Girls

My girlfriends has recently agreed to indulge my kink and spend at least one evening in a nappy with me. Although this is something I've been interested in for a number of years I have little practical experience so thought it best to do some research here first.

My main concern is that she is a BBW and so I want to make sure I get something that can accommodate her. Roughly we're talking around 54" hips. Since this is purely a fetish and neither of us are interested in wetting things how leaks and how much it holds aren't really going to be issues. I just want something that is going to look and feel good, for both of us.

I've had a look round and the Tena Slips seem like a good bet as they come in larger sizes. The only downside is they come in packs of 28 which may be too many (I'd have to store any we don't use and have a limited budget).

Any recommendations would be gladly received.

My gf is equally as big and she usually wears either Lille Supremes or Molicares and they fit her just fine :) she can also fit into the largest Abenas but she doesn't like the plastic backing so usually sticks to the molicare air range.

Hope this helps!

Thank you both for your responses, this has been extremely helpful. I've had a look and based on styles, quantities and prices and it's down to a choice between the Abena Abri Forms and the Molicares. I think she'd like the Molicares Super Plus because they come in purple but I need to check one thing first. Are they a brief/ pull on or do they need to be taped on? I'm finding this surprisingly difficult to work out from the pictures/ descriptions.

And if you are looking to get the Molicares from a good place I would go to XpMedical.com. They have sample packs of 2 diapers so you would not have to worry about purchasing a larger pack, that is unless you both are going to use them more often then one time.

@ Nappylad89: Thanks for that, the Molicares are definitely looking like the best option now.

@AB_Adam: Thanks for the advice. What we have planned so for is going to be a one off to see if she likes wearing nappies or not so free samples would be good. XpMedical is an American site but I have found a UK alternative http://www.incontinencechoice.co.uk, where I can get the Molicares. I'll have a look round see if I can find a few different sample options as I suspect we will get though a couple in the evening. Hopefully this means I'll be able to try the Abenas as well as the Molicares.