LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"The Pacific" - Bedwetter In Wwii

So I got a copy of the film The Pacific for xmas and was really excited to start watching episodes the other day. Got to episode 4 and was surprised to see Pvt Leckie turn in to a bedwetter - apparently due to some of the emotional baggage he's dealing with in his interactions while on leave in Melbourne as well as the confrontations he's having in the unit and some of the usual crazy shit that happens in war.

It was an interesting take on things. What I was NOT prepared for was my wife to sit down for a little bit and watch this with me and ask me "what just happened" when another soldier discovers that "Lucky" wet himself sleeping in his cot again. Not sure why, but I've never become comfortable with the fact that I wet the bed around my wife. It's always something I try to "keep hidden", as if not talking about it will somehow normalize it.

Definitely uncomfortable for me to watch, with her in the room. Although the way it was dealt with in the episode by the rest of the men and by the doctor (a shrink) he interacts with about it was very supportive and non-judgemental. Not at all what I expected from guys in the 1940s.