LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Tell My Mum I Like To Wear Nappies

basically i've been thinking about telling my mum.

im really not sure though as its really none of her business but i have this feeling of wanting to tell her.

as really i use them to turn me on, so you wouldn't tell your mum what else you do in bed.

?

Like most answers, it depends! The thing that matters is your relationship with her. Do you tell her about everything else? Is she open and accepting of you, even when you aren't what she hoped you would be? The next thing is, do you tell her about the rest of your sex life? Does she know which girls you've done what with and what else turns you on? If you don't discuss the vanilla part of your sex life with your mother, what makes you think she wants to hear the kinky part?

While I didn't say "no", I didn't leave much room to recommend "yes". Then again, isn't that why so many of us are here? We don't feel comfortable sharing this with the people around us in our lives and wonder if there are others like ourselves. Well, at least it was that way for me before the world wide web!

if you are very very very close to your mom. like you can tell her anything and she will always love you, and if you think you are ready to take that huge step. i would say go for it... but remember once you tell her theres no going back. i told my mom and she was confused but a little understanding.. good luck with everything

the reasons stated for no is exactly what i was thinking, i wouldn't tell her about the things i do in bed

yes i am very close and honest with my mum

i feel like it is a bad idea. as a while ago she asked why do i look on websites with men and women in nappies. She said could you just stop doing it

DO NOT tell your mom! I swear you will regret it. Maybe your mom will accept something out of the ordinary, mine would not. Maybe yours will, but still why risk it?

If its a sexual fetish for you, then no, don't tell her.

Telling family is really more for the emotional/comfort wearers that need to feel free to be themselves all the time.

you already answered your own question.

But by all means tell your mother all the sorts of things that turn you on sexually.. because thats just so appropriate... and i'm sure your mother is just dying to reciprocate by telling you all the things that turn her on....

because thats a mother/son converastion that needs to be had.

• Like 1

What is it with people wanting to tell their parents about this fetish? I see it all the time and it confuses me.

Nothing good will ever come from you telling your mom that you like diapers. Period.

Think about it this way. Would you want to know about your mom's sex life?

• Like 1

you know what? no i change my mind.

I think you should tell your mom. I think you should sit her down and say "mom, theres something thats been weighing on my mind a lot, and I just feel of all the friends in my life and all the resources available to me on the itnernet and in the real world, you are the one who i need to tell this to. You raised me, and taught me to be the man/woman i am today, so i feel its important that the woman who taught me to be a good person knows this one thing about me first. Before I go on, i want to tell you what a wonderful job you did raising me, all I am today, is because of you. *ddep breath* here goes... Mom, When i wear diapers, especially when i piss in them, and sometimes even shit in them, I get so turned on, I have a huge orgasm."

*Deep exhalation* "i feel so much better that as an adult my mother now knows even more about my sex life."

please... just go for it.

• Like 1

you know what? no i change my mind.

I think you should tell your mom. I think you should sit her down and say "mom, theres something thats been weighing on my mind a lot, and I just feel of all the friends in my life and all the resources available to me on the itnernet and in the real world, you are the one who i need to tell this to. You raised me, and taught me to be the man/woman i am today, so i feel its important that the woman who taught me to be a good person knows this one thing about me first. Before I go on, i want to tell you what a wonderful job you did raising me, all I am today, is because of you. *ddep breath* here goes... Mom, When i wear diapers, especially when i piss in them, and sometimes even shit in them, I get so turned on, I have a huge orgasm."

*Deep exhalation* "i feel so much better that as an adult my mother now knows even more about my sex life."

please... just go for it.

You forgot to mention he needs to film the confession and reaction and put it on youtube. We should all be able to enjoy that heart warming moment of bonding.

the only reason really why i wanted to tell her was to help me feel more comfortable about it.

as ive told friends and girl friends in the past and it defo makes a big difference with accepting that this is what u into

what she wont know wont hurt her i guess

What is it with people wanting to tell their parents about this fetish? I see it all the time and it confuses me.

Nothing good will ever come from you telling your mom that you like diapers. Period.

Think about it this way. Would you want to know about your mom's sex life?

the only reason really why i wanted to tell her was to help me feel more comfortable about it.

as ive told friends and girl friends in the past and it defo makes a big difference with accepting that this is what u into

what she wont know wont hurt her i guess

Exactly! Glad you feel that way! I was going to ask you just what you expected to get out of telling your mom for yourself. If it's the idea that once she knows, you can openly wear diapers around her and increase your wearing of them, then the fetish is taking control of your life. It's fun to wear and use diapers, but there needs to be some ballence in your life. There are times when you can have fun and enjoy diapers but other times when you need to take a break from them for a healthy mental lifestyle. Telling your mom will just open up a can of worms. Yes, she may still love you as her son but she will never ever again think of you the same way. You might or might not feel better but think of how she will feel. She may be very upset about the whole thing, so why make her feel that way?

self acceptance cannot come from telling other people.

honestly until you are 100% comfortable with yourself,,, you should not be telling anyone! because, if you are not 100% comfortable with who you are, what happens when you tell someone and they go off on how gross and disgusting you are?

accept yourself .... don't go looking for others to give you that feeling...

To give a contrasting point of view I did tell my mum.

I've always been very close to her and when she found a dummy on my bedroom floor after it slipped out in the night she asked questions and mentioned she was worried because she had found nappies in the drawer... We talked about it for a bit, I eased her mind that there is nothing wrong and it just relaxes me. And I felt better that I could ease her worry...

A month or so later I told her that not only was I bisexual but I'd found a guy I was in a reltionship with! She took that news really well and, to be honest, our relationship hasn't changed in the slightest

I told my mom when I was younger as well. Honestly it is probably my biggest regret. While it didn't change anything drastically there were times when i could feel the tension created by it. Not to mention i had to visit a therapist twice because my mom wanted to make sure i was "ok"

In the end i only ended up resenting her for it. It is for the best if you don't.

Having lived with my coming out as a TG where it could not be hidden, I am glad to know you're not going to pursue this course :thumbsup: From half a century of life, one thing I have had to learn is that some things are best kept hidden from the people who can be hurt by that knowledge :( Especially when there is really nothing they can gain from knowing it. That is the criteria to apply when asking yourself questions such as this- remove your own feelings from the picture and see it from their point of view, then the answer will be clear :) Friends can come and go, and decide whether they still want to be a part of your life, but family doesn't have that choice. What you say or do with them is life-long and often extends through many people over several generations. You really don't have the right to adversely affect them just to ease your own mind :bash: With family many things are better left unsaid out of respect for one another in hopes that the same respect will return in their not asking awkward questions of you about it. You don't have to hide just because you're ABDL, but things will go better if you don't advertise it to everyone.

Bettypooh