LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At The Gym

I'll wear diapers just about everywhere except for to the gym and I was thinking about giving it a try. I was wondering if any of you have some experiences/advice that you could give me?

Thanks

dont do it, if ur gonna go to teh gym with a diaper, take a pullup, bas the standard diapers are made from plastic and will rip and tear and fall to pieces with all that movement, pluss u will get sweaty and itchy, its not nice as the idea sounds

About a year and a half ago I was at the gym with my better half and I heard a very distinct and familliar crinkle from the guy next to me.

Keep in mind they're definitely not discreet under a pair of sweat pants.

You may want to carefully consider your audience... while some circles in life are more understanding of differences and preferences, others can react with hostility. You may want to closely consider the risks, costs and benefits of wearing to the gym.

I'd say go for it. and if anyone gives you any crap for wearing a diaper to the gym chew them out for discrimination. After all unless there are posted guidelines against wearing diapers at the gym or there are ristrictions against it in the gym membership they can not discrimanate against you. After all how would they know if you did or did not need to wear diapers.

I've worn diapers to the gym many times before. I use jogging pants and either use the treadmil or a stationary bike and have never had a diaper fall apart on me, they hold up just fine. Now there might be some cheaper diapers that might fall apart but the secure plus diapers do just fine. You might want to do a specific time in other words, go later in the evening. Thats when I go and in my gym, there is not a lot people so I can even do a diaper change. I say try it.

Staci

Thanks for the comments guys. The thing that concerns me the most isn't the noise (it gets pretty loud in there) or the durability of the diaper (I've gone jogging outside and never had a problem) its mostly that when I lift weights sometimes my shirt comes up a little bit and if I was wearing a diaper it would peak over my waistband and show itself off. Do any of you have some ideas to keep things under cover?

sometimes my shirt comes up a little bit and if I was wearing a diaper it would peak over my waistband and show itself off. Do any of you have some ideas to keep things under cover?

You might consider buyng some plain colored "onesies." They won't pull up and to every one else it wil look like you're just wearing a t-shirt.

Good luck!

Ruffles

Guest diamondback688

i wear diapers to the gym all the time...i usually go to the gym around 8 AM...there is like no one there except for employees...

I wear diapers 24/7 and have never had any issues. I change from my street clothes to gym clothes in the locker room and also shower and rediaper afterwards. I have gotten a few stares, but never any comments. After I shower and dry off, a grab a diaper from my locker and put it on in a stall. Then I simply change back into my work clothes and go about my business.

I think that the key is if your attitude is "No big deal" than no one will bother you. I've also found that most guys who do see the diapers don't want to know and just ignore. If you're up for the challenge, I say go for it, just try to be somewhat "discrete" (at least as much as possible).

• 11 years later...

Bumping an old post, but figured it's better than starting a new one. I'm lucky enough to have a home gym so what I wear is up to me. I do have a membership at a gym near my moms house for when I go visit, but I typically do not wear there. If I did it would be something slim like a Goodnites. Wearing can be fun, but seated exercises can be problematic if you're back half is wet. So if I do wear it's in a fresh or fairly dry diaper. 

image3_50.jpg

I liked having the home gym (and as soon as they get done with construction I'll have one again).   I can exercise in diapers or my favorite is to wear a leotard.

Right now I'm using a 24/7 gym down the road.   I slip a Tena men's guard into my shorts before heading over.