LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'Messing' Without The Smell Or Hassle, But With The Feel.

It's not as fun or exciting feeling as shitting in a diaper. But I only did that once in a blue moon, like years ago, and it caused me an extremely bad rash, stunk up the whole place and was very lucky I didn't get caught.

So as funny as it sounds, a soft or hard banana taken out of it's skin and put up the bum doesn't cause you very bad rashes, doesn't stink, and has that really nice squishy feel when you sit down on it and squish it around.

And you can wear it for ages without worrying about mess, rash. And it's easy to dispose of, if it's a disposable.

And still has that naughty taboo pooping feel as well as wetting the diaper with pee.

If you like the feel of a banana you will love warm oatmeal,the popular breakfast meal is actually good for your skin and doesn't have an unpleasant smell.

Make it in a thin sealable plastic bag of your choice in size, don't make the oatmeal it too hot, place it where it will burst when you sit and enjoy.

BTW use the regular oat meal, you can get a big container for very little money, the plastic bags should be thin but be able to seal in a little air to get them to burst.

Diaper up, get your chrsitmas sleeper on, and wait for santa.

• 4 years later...