LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have Lg Clothes? Where Do You Get Them?

I apologize for having to say that I can't sew for people and sell the outfits. I really wish I could. Problem is, I haven't found a way to ship outfits and receive payment without revealing who I am and where I live. I've considered every angle. Also, privacy at home is an issue. I can only sew when I have days off and my brother is at work because he lives in my house. (I live around the corner with my mother--long story--brother isn't good with money so he has to live in my house rent-free. I have a great family and am happy to help him, but it costs me my privacy). I work very closely with young children (in a girl-oriented organization) and if my "alternate lifestyle" came out, it would not be a good thing. So again, I apologize to those who would like me to make outfits. That's actually why I published Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing. With some time and practice, it really can be simple. The outfits won't be perfectly tailored, but the ones I've made for myself (and in the book) fit well, look nice for role-playing, and they're fun to wear.

• 3 weeks later...

The first one I put here wanted TMI for privacy concerns

This is intended for the RUFFIELS & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME sewing area and is the most thorough I have found

http://www.littlehouseliving.com/free-printable-sewing-patterns.html

Sewing totorials

http://www.vicki-arnold.com/2013/06/free-sewing-tutorials-dresses-for-little-girls/

Dress pattern resizing

http://sensibility.com/blog/tips/how-to-resize-a-pattern/

This is where male LG's do better since their bodies resemble those of little girls' better than adult females

Babyprincessj--I did publish a book recently called "Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing." It tells everything you need to know to get started making fairly easy little girl clothes. Only one caution: the book addresses a flat, "male" figure. To accommodate a female figure requires putting darts in bodice panels, and that doesn't qualify as "simple" sewing. I used to lay out darts for my mother when she sewed a lot, but like I said, it's not easy. If you want to make any of the garments in my book for a female adult little girl, simply make the bodices larger from the underarm to the waist. Making bodices loose should make them fit. You could also make the bodice wider at the underarm and taper it to the waist.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i get lots of floral and printed a-line dresses from modcloth, on their own they don't look all that childish, but with the right accessories (ribbons, bows, lacey socks, buckled shoes, a petticoat) they end up looking really sweet

With Halloween and a costume party looming in my future, I'd love to get LG clothing. It would be the one time of year in which I'd have license to be me. I could even bring my pacifier if I wanted to. Unfortunately, I have no more idea where than do most of you.

I've never had a problem finding childish looking clothes. No authentic little girl things, but it's pretty common to find adult tops with cartoon characters in places like Hot Topic and even Walmart and Target. In the spring and summer I've found cute skirts that look very little-girly at Old Navy and sometimes they even have t-shirts with Hello Kitty and Snoopy and other characters. I have a pair of overalls too. I've had them forever and forgot where I bought them but they're just Lee brand. Other than that, I just buy shirts and socks in bright colors and fun patterns, I think that has a more youthful look than going with neutrals.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I could develop a serious case of envy

I've been getting some seriously cute clothes from the UK store Next lately. A lot of their little girl style clothes go up to teen sizes, enough to fit me! For example, check out this blouse I got the other week! I wear it as a dress so my diaper pokes out the bottom. For reference I'm a UK size 6/8 and wear age 13 or 14 at Next. Age 16 is their largest girl's size.

409-129-G52s2.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I use websites and ebay stores that sell Japanese/Korean clothing, as a lot of the stuff that makes it over here is intended to be super-cutesy and looks very LGish!

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for having to say that I can't sew for people and sell the outfits. I really wish I could. Problem is, I haven't found a way to ship outfits and receive payment without revealing who I am and where I live. I've considered every angle. Also, privacy at home is an issue. I can only sew when I have days off and my brother is at work because he lives in my house. (I live around the corner with my mother--long story--brother isn't good with money so he has to live in my house rent-free. I have a great family and am happy to help him, but it costs me my privacy). I work very closely with young children (in a girl-oriented organization) and if my "alternate lifestyle" came out, it would not be a good thing. So again, I apologize to those who would like me to make outfits. That's actually why I published Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing. With some time and practice, it really can be simple. The outfits won't be perfectly tailored, but the ones I've made for myself (and in the book) fit well, look nice for role-playing, and they're fun to wear.

Completely understand the need for

I have the feeling BabyJune would have the same difficulty with selling patterns as with selling clothing. It couldn't be done without giving away clues to BabyJune's identity.

If they were via PDF (might need some sticky tape to piece them together when printed) then I was thinking a paypal account and an e-mail address is all that would be needed, again, can understand if not possible.

• 4 weeks later...

I just noticed this post tonight, so I will respond now. "Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing does explain how to draft your own patterns by using a tee shirt as a template. there is also a section on tights/leggings with pictures of how to make a paper pattern. Once you have the basics, patterns can be adjusted and modified to create a number of different styles.

Once I'm retired this October, I might do another book showing

• 2 years later...

For me being petite helps out a lot. I am just over 5'3" and weight around 110 Lbs. There are a good amount of little girly style cloths that I can fit in if I get the largest size. Even stores like Walmart, Target, Kohls have girl sections that sell T-Shirts with Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, and Care Bears, and they definitely could be viewed as little girl clothes.

On 9/21/2017 at 4:48 PM, Tiny Tot said:

For me being petite helps out a lot. I am just over 5'3" and weight around 110 Lbs. There are a good amount of little girly style cloths that I can fit in if I get the largest size. Even stores like Walmart, Target, Kohls have girl sections that sell T-Shirts with Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, and Care Bears, and they definitely could be viewed as little girl clothes.

I second this.

• 5 months later...

I'm 5'4 and weigh 108.  For that style I can wear girls size 14 or 16 if they have it.  They used to have a lot of cute clothes specifically for abdl girls that was custom going back about 5-10 years ago but it seems they've done away with it now.  Other than onesies there's nothing available as far as cute dresses, rompers, overalls, sets like there used to be.

• 4 months later...
On 9/21/2017 at 3:48 PM, Tiny Tot said:

I am also around the same size and i do buy aloth of clothes from the childrens departments as well...altho alot of the dresses in the girls se tion now seem to be made so that preteens can dress like adult women instead of still kinda cute fitting their actual age range....i have alot of good clothes from thrift shops as well...pretty much anything with a little ruffle to it can feel little style....i have a sort of alternative little look...most of my pics are from before i cut my hair but i still wear the same outfits..also i wear knee high or thigh high sockies with most everything and chucks lol

c357f1ba-abf3-47b5-8827-296c1b17d9f0.jpg

20a2ac9c-5fef-4421-ae8d-4c232d3b49e8.jpg