LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

These Diapers From Kmart Look Familiar

yea so after 6 months of not even holding a diaper, I am in these(size 6) right now. they are smaller than the luvs and pampers size 6 so I had to tear off tabs from one and use them to extend another (with luvs and pampers I can use just one diaper.) They are cloth(like) backed which pulls off very easily to reveal a plastic backed diaper!! Gave it 1 medium sized wetting at full blast and it puddled up for about 10 - 20 seconds then absorbed into the diaper. left my skin feeling a little wet though. Going to stay in it for a while and see how much it can hold. as for the sent..smells like absorbent polymers :unsure: . No baby fresh sent for these 7.99 for 23 ea. diapers

The design is a generic one that I believe was created by one of the companies that purchased assets from Tyco. If you look in your local supermarket, there's a good chance they're selling "Little Ones" under another name with the either the exact same design or some very minor variant.

If I had to guess--and this is only a guess--I would say that ABU licensed the print like the other "generic" manufacturers do and just had it enlarged to fit an adult sized diaper. Knowing that ABU shares their other designs (BMX with QD, and I believe the Fabine is manufacturered by another company without the graphics) it wouldn't surprise me if the same is true here. Likewise, given how similar the SDK's are to the older Pampers, I'd be interested in finding out if they had to sign any legal agreements with P&G for that particular product as well.

Still, my guess is that the general design is one that's licensed out for a variety of diapers given its generic status.

• Like 1

Just means they're made by the same manufacturer that ABU uses.

Or the manufacturer of this diaper sources their pre-screened outer shell plastic from the same place ABU's manufacturer does.

Typically speaking, all the parts of a diaper are not manufactured in the same place. The outer shell and inner liner are typically made in a sheet plastic production plant (not necessarily the same one), the SAP in a chemical plant, and the fluff in a paper processing plant. Diaper manufacturers order all these things in bulk.