LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a couple pairs of trainers from baby pants....Lots of fun there as well. :D havn't tried the ones from Auntie V...they are rather pricey :glare:

I have a couple pair from auntie V and I think they are better than baby pants. Just my opinion

Oh, I adore training pants, but I don't have any! I will check out your recommendations- I am almost 2 ! so I might not need diapers all the time. It is just nice to wear something secure like trainers. Do you know if anyone makes terry trainers?

• 3 weeks later...

The ones I've looked at that say they are just like classic Gerber brand, are NOT like the ones I remember, I've been looking for a pair that have 'honey-comb' type side pannels... Any Ideas

• 2 weeks later...

Diapered_Ed, they are exactly the type of training pant I am looking for. I have never been able to find them either. I think the material we are looking for in them is called "Thermal Knit" which is the same material that many Long Johns underwear is made from.

• 6 months later...

I just got a pair of Baby Pants My first trainers. They are very nice and I have already had many accidents in them and the pee pee stains show it. I love to see and smell the evidence of my naughty accidents.

When I'm not diapered, I wear training pants. They are the only type of underpants I own. I had tips switch to them several years ago when I began experiencing significant uncontolled urine leakage. I use Comco and Baby-Pants training pants. The Fruit of the Loom briefs went in the trash.

• 2 months later...

I have a question about baby-pants sizing. I kinda want to order a pair of their training pants but don't trust the sizing they publish on their website.

I usually wear size small men's briefs (tend to wear CK low rise trunks) and wear a size 6 in womens. What size does that equate to for their training pants?

My tendency would be to order a size small but it looks like maybe the medium would fit me a little better if their sizes are actually accurate but I have been taught by many years of buying clothing and even disposable diapers to not trust a makers sizing.

I bought some pants and I'd say the sizing was fairly accurate. My only complaint is that they are lower rise than the Comc pants and the waist elastic is somewhat loose. As a result, the pants tend to slide down on me. I am fairly heavy right now. I'm finding the pants are starting to fit better as I lose weight.

I have a question about baby-pants sizing. I kinda want to order a pair of their training pants but don't trust the sizing they publish on their website.

I usually wear size small men's briefs (tend to wear CK low rise trunks) and wear a size 6 in womens. What size does that equate to for their training pants?

The Baby Pants training pants barely stretch at all, so you really can't go based on your underwear size; you must measure yourself. And then, buy a size larger to account for shrinkage! I made a costly and dumb mistake the first time, and bought the size that exactly matched my measurements. Got them, put them on -- amazing! They felt soooo good. And then I washed them. And then they were far too tight. :( The site does, if I recall correctly, state that they shrink, but it doesn't quite call enough attention to that fact. So, I ordered a size up, and all was right with the world. The "My First" pants are incredibly thick and diapery. Love 'em!

I have four pairs of "training pants" that my wife bought for me. She thought maybe I'd be able to get by during the daytime using them instead of diapers. While they all hold a fair amount of pee they just aren't heavy enough to replace a diaper. If I wear two pair at a time then maybe but wearing two pair is just as bulky as wearing a diaper. The biggest reason I don't wear them to work is that if I need to change I have to remove my shoes and pants which is difficult where I work. I do wear them around the house occasionally but I wear them mostly if I need to change in the middle of the night. I'll wear two pair and plastic pants which will get me by until morning should I need to change say at 3 am. Most nights I am double diapered and am able to make it through the night and then some.

I also wear them over a disposable when I'm out of town. About the only time I wear disposables is when I travel and sometimes at work. When I have to sleep in a disposable I put a pair of the haevy cotton training pants on over the disposable covered by plastic pants. Doing this prevents leaks as I am a side sleeper. I'm not sure where my wife purchased the training pants. They have stretchy cotton fabric on the outside similar to regular briefs and have terrycloth inside.

I quite like the look of these training pants. http://cosyndry.com/products/blue-pvc-training-pants

I think wearing these over an M4 will eliminate the worry of leaking when wearing and wetting in bed. Currently I normally get up out of bed to wet and let gravity help the pee go into the padding of my disposable rather than stay laying in bed and chance the wetting creep around to the none padded sides