88 members have voted

1. 1. Pick which you are

• Adult Baby
    • Diaper Lover
    • Bedwetter
    • Incontinent
    • Sissy

Guest diamondback688

you can find that out if you go to the members list and do an advanced search...it gives you a toggle menu that you can pick any of those choices and either male or female and the age you r searching for...ive done it...

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick poll to see the demographic of Daily Diapers.

Well, I guess I'll type all this for a THIRD time. Computers suck!

This wasn't really a fair question. I chose "adult baby", but...

I LOVE diapers. I can't wait till I have a job and might actually be able to go back to wearing diapers 24/7.

I LOVE my pacifier. I can't sleep without it, and I have it in my mouth almost all day. I only take it out when I really need to, and when my family won't let me take it in public (yes, I still live with my parents). If I misplace it, I'm a miserable wreck until I find or replace it.

I LOVE Floppy (Flop for short), my stuffed wolf. I can't sleep without him. I hug him when I'm watching TV, when I feel lonely or sad, and basically any other time I can. I take him anywhere that might involve me sleeping.

I love baby bottles, I think they are the best way to drink so long as you don't need to be sitting upright. Sippy cups are a nice 2nd. (one of my fav bottles and my sippy cup are missing, both with juice residue rotting them away somewhere).

What makes me not consider myself a TRUE adult baby is that I don't feel like a baby and I don't have an desire to feel like a baby. I am an adult that likes baby things. When I'm sitting in front of the TV in a diaper, sucking on my pacifier hugging Flop (my wolf), I'm still 22.

I don't like baby talk, I don't like rattles and other baby toys. I can't STAND being goochi-gooed (makes me want to kill people). I don't want things like cribs, "changing tables", and high chairs. I like good, solid adult foods. Man do I love booze (in moderation, most the time)

I do want a bib, but really it's because I'm an uncoordinated slob. I love cartoons, especially Loony Tunes (the older ones).

I love the smell of baby powder.

I DON'T want a mommy or daddy figure in my life, just a nice, adult, "normal" relationship with a girl (had one, she wanted to marry me, then she left me for her ex. I'm still a miserable shell of the happy guy I once was).

Anyway, feel free to email me your thoughts about what I am.

Diapers@alias.hotpop.com