LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Twin Falls Idaho

frankie

Hey Frankie,

Just had to comment on your pics. Love the plastic pants look. I especially like the yellow ones, but frosty whites are always a good look too. I love the Twin Falls and Magic Valley area. When I lived up in Idaho Falls during the 90's, My wife and I traveled all around up there. The Magic Valley area was great to visit in the spring time when all of the falls and springs were running. Gorgeous place. It's amazing. When I lived up there, I thought I was the only one around who wore diapers. A virtual castaway on a desert island, but after I moved and got onto some of these sites, I couldn't believe how many dl/ab's were up there. I've met no less than 7 people, including yourself around eastern Idaho who are into diapers. Now, is your wife into diapers also or does she just participate on the sidelines, letting you be the guy who has all the fun? My wife knew about me wearing before we got married, but she never wore herself. She didn't mind it; actually encouraged me to wear. She liked what now is considered to be fringe benefits. Guess I'll have to post some pics too. Send me a note when you get a chance. Would love to chat sometime. Sticks

• 2 months later...