LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, from october i am going to be sharing a house with one of my friends, and i wasn't sure whether i should tell her about wearing nappies or not. i spoke to a few people on here, who said it would be easier to tell her, then she wouldn't accidentally find out or something.

Anyway i still couldn't decide what to do, so i said to another friend that i had a secret, and should i tell the girl i am going to be sharing a house with. She said that it was up to me, but i could tell her if i wanted to get someones reaction.

So anyway i thought about doing this, and decided to go for it. She came back to my room, and i showed her this website. she had actually heard of this sort of thing before, and was completly cool with it. she didn't actually think it was anything to stress over. she hugged me and said it wouldn't affect our friendship, which i was relieved about.

I feel so much better now that someone knows, because i am quite an open person.

I still don't know whether to tell the girl i am going to be living with next year though.

Hey up Sunshine.

Ironically enough, I've told a very good female friend of mine about my DL involvement recently too. You'll find that most people are cool with it, even though it may not be their thing. Very few people have outwardly negative reactions, because it really is a personal thing. My advice would be to get to know the housemate first before telling them, but be honest, its something that makes up who you are on a very personal level so its nothing to be ashamed about. Hey, you may even peak their interest in the whole ABDL scene...you never know.

Just be confident. Hope this helps. :)

Robz.

Stay wet, stay lucky :P

As awkward as it is to tell a roommate, think about a spouse. Took some time for me to really get into being a DL and letting or telling my spouse about it. She is ok with it, but not into it herself. Hopefully you will be able to enjoy yourself.

well sunshine, you stated that your future roomate is a friend of yours right?

it has been my experiance that like minded people gather together. if you are

open minded is she?? how long have you been friends? also, remember that sharing

a living space is a very personal and intimate (not sexually) situation.

i think you should tell her for two reasons:

1. her finding out after you've moved in together and not being cool

with it would cause her stress.

2. if she isnt cool about it and doesnt want you to do it in the house

could cause you stress.

i think if you sat down and talked to her and explained the situation,

and possibly set boundaries (like no baby toys in the living room, or

not walking around in just your diapers) would be the best thing to do.

well, thats my two cents worth. hope it helps and keep us informed!

best of luck to you, brian

well let me pose this question...

why would you tell one house mate and not the other?

i actually dont see any point in doing that unless you just

want to tell for the sake of telling someone. or is she sharing

your room in the house?

as for her getting drunk and saying something, most people

talk 90% b.s. while drunk so anything she says can be passed

off as nothing....more than likely.

It gets easier to tell people once you've done it. But of course, telling the very first person is a great feat and takes a lot of courage and trust in the person you are telling. If you are good friends, then she should be totally accepting of your other side. I hope all goes well. . . .

I'm glad everything is working out Sunshine2585. I think it is important to be up front with people, especially close friends, however, I strongly believe the fewer people that know the better. Relationships change in time, they evolve, and sometimes things don't work out. What may seem beneficial in the short term, might become a huge vulnerability over time. You can have a hundred friends, but you will only have a few in your lifetime that you can truly trust. People talk and gossip all the time, so if you think for a second that people you tell won't share this information with others, you are mistaken. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Don't tell anybody, but I know... or I heard..." This lifestyle is a huge vulnerability in many ways, so please take that into consideration when telling others. Don't assume your secret is safe once you've told someone. You are much more vulnerable as a girl, so I believe you have to be even more cautious. Be safe and I wish you the best.