LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Multiple Diapers

diapee-boy

I used to do this all of the time with Depends or a similar store brand but, once I switched to X-plus, Bambino, Dry, etc. I never feel the need to use more than 1 or 2! Thicker is better, that's for sure.

The most ive worn were 10 diapers along with 3 baby diapers (as stuffers). I wore some depends maximum protection along with 2 different CVS brand adult diapers and 3 pampers (i think they were pampers.. i dont remember) the diapers sizes were medium, large, and extra large. I tried to divide them up equally. any ways i wet them about 4 times (heavy each time) . they just ended up leaking around the inside of the leg area :P . When i manged to slip them off i checked and i think they only got through the first 4 adult diapers. im wearing 2 dry 24/7 right now and they seem to work a lot better then that other time. They're very absorbent :D

I never really made time to try wetting or messing, but I sure did have some experience with wearing a bunch of diapers at once.

It was a long time ago and with a bunch of Pull-Ups Training Pants, and if I remember correctly, I put on 33. I could barely even stand. :P

About themost I've worn was 2 disposables at a time. Then when I have to change in a public restroom I can do it quick. Take down the outer diaper, remove the inner diaper and pulle the fresh dry outer diaper back up and I'm ready to go! There have been times where I have put on the pull on disposable underwear and a disposable diaper over it. Then when the pull up gets so wet that it leaks, it leaks into the diaper. 2 is my limit and thats only once in a while. I prefer to wear one diaper at a time and soak it for that wet feeling while still being discreet and not bulky. I like the comfort of only one diaper between my legs and being able to walk normally and comfortably even if I am wearing a wet diaper.

• Like 1

I once wore two small molicares slitted, with a medium one on the outside and a pair of baby print plastic pants. I did it as part of a Winnie the Pooh Jumper with snaps in the crotch, Halloween costume when I was a DJ. Unfortunately as I wet through the night they really started swelling up and the snaps could no longer hold the shortalls closed. I was freaking. Luckily my girlfriend mommy was at the bar wearing her rendition of a Mommy costume (kinda like a June Cleaver thing with a lace apron). I called her over to the DJ booth, and she gave me the 2 diaper pins she had in her apron strap. I then put the diaper pins carefully in the crotch area....Shweeew... That was not going to be good. Even though later that night she was telling people about my real big diaper of my outfit. I ended up getting a bit tipsy and showing one of her girlfriends my plastic pants.

She thought I made the plastic pants too, kinda funny when I look back on it now She commented on my shortalls and onsie and the plastic pants and said "Wow you really have put a lot of work in that outfit, it looks like the real thing". :)

Where i live two thrift stores have disposable for sale for $3 a bag but most of the time they are mediums.

I buy these and cut the tapes off and punch the backing with a paper punch.

These make great booster pads and i have worn as many as 4 in a depends max or attends.

Sometimes i even wear them that thick and don't care if anyone can tell.

One time someone did notice but was a AB/DL himself.

And knew i had to be a DL because it was so thick.

Well I dont wear 2 separate diapers but I do combine 2 diapers. I use the depend tape on diapers and add the padding from a depend adjustable underware to the inside of the tape one one. Open up the adjustable underware stretch out flat (I use chair legs to help) and cut all the way through around the padding. Flip this over and peel off the backing. Now you have just the pad and inner lining to put inside the brief. Open up the brief and rub the inner lining to loosen it from the stock padding. This is where the add a pad will go. Between the original pad and the stock inner lining. Just cut a small slit through the backing or inner lining near the back. The tricky part is putting it in without bunchin everything up. I fashioned 2 sort of paddles from that craft of foam board stuff They make it easy. New pad between them. Slip in and remove one paddle at a time. Reach in and unfold new pads wings. Tape up the slit and bingo. Stuffed depend Lasts me from 630 am to around 5 pm every day.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you wear cloth diapers, it's always best to a least use soaker pads if not double diapers. You can always feel the wetness wick up, and any BMs are nicely trapped. And, you almost always are aware of what you're wearing and normally are paranoid about the bulk being visible. That's half the fun of being diapered in public. The other half is being able to use your diapers and not have to wonder whether you will need a bathroom while you're out or where they are! LOL

I love very thick padding and the waddle it gives me. When I have the chance to wear, I usually put on 3 or 4 thick disposables with plastic pants, and a footed sleeper over them. It's actually pretty comfy and I don't have to worry about leaks or changes.

Sometimes, when I'm in a specific mood, I'll put on one or two more. With so many I can still fit into my sleeper, but in order to zip it up I have to bend my legs (this gives more room in the crotch and stomach areas). Once zipped up, I can't stretch them, which means I can't stand up - I can only sit or crouch and to go anywhere I need to crawl on my hands and knees.

I once tried 10 at once - boy, was that thick! My legs were forced so far apart I had trouble waddling through doors :D

I love multiple diapers they make me waddle. I usually have 14 or more on after the first three I put on a diaper cover .. on top of the 14 or more diapers I have a pair of spreading waddle pant which I also stuff with a large piece of sponge until i get done my knees are spread 15" apart with everything compressed. O-h-h-h whatt a feeling.. especially when I've taken a home made enema !!

When I am going out, it is always 2 diapers. I have my cloth diapers with doublers that I use with an older waterproof pant, which has cracked open in the crotch, over which I use a disposable overnight diaper, and cover that with another waterproof pant.

In this fashion, I don't worry about repeated wettings or worse yet, if I have to soil my diaper, which happens more often the older I get it seems.

I do not mind the extra material between my legs as I have a large caboose in any case.

Dee

In 2003, I suffered from severe salmonella poisoning. In between throwing up and rushing to the toilet to poop, I managed to slip on two Attends Extended Wear briefs in case I had an accident. Sure enough, I messed them thoroughly. That was one of the worst diaper changes I've ever had to do.

Done that a few times, but only worn maximum two diapers at a time.

Even then having a saturated diaper as a soaker in a diaper like an Abena X Plus M4, gives me quite a bad rash if worn for 8 hours or more.

So I either change the soaker pad often every 3-4 hours or just wear the absorbant diaper on it's own.

Also I tried wearing 2x Abena X Plus M4 once with the inside one with pin holes for it to soak through (slitting the back it just makes a mess and clumps up badly into the other diaper and feels uncomfortable.)

However pin holes in the back sheet doesn't. But still after a few hours, especially if worn to bed or moving around ALOT.

The diaper inside, slips and slides around, bunches up and gets uncomfortable.

So I'd prefer a giant pad with a sticky back that stays put but could absorb at least a 1 litre of more.

• 1 month later...

NO JOKE!

back in high school (had gym freshman year, started sophmore year). I would usually wear 3x attends (with blue tapes, this was 1999-2001). I wore blue jeans over them so even though I waddled a bit, the jeans were stiff enough to hide it, never got caught

pic is a unreleased pic of me one day after school. and no, I never cut any holes to help them leak into the other diapers

post-15079-0-97284700-1330580212_thumb.j

post-15079-0-97284700-1330580212_thumb.j