LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Cloth Lined Plastic Pant Would You Choose?

Here's the links:

http://www.fetware.c...pants-p-40.html

or

http://www.babykins....gory_Code=KTLWP

I'm going to buy the cloth lined kind because I tend to sweat a lot no matter how much powder I put in them and it makes them quieter and it has thicker elastic, so hopefully more comfortable than the ones I have now. And the cloth lining might absorb just a little bit if there are pin hole leaks in some of the disposables I buy.

Any reviews of either company? I'll take it all into consideration. Or even if you know another reputable company that has cloth lined plastic pants. Thanks!!

None of them. I heard a baby expert, within the last 5 years, recommend against "shell-and-liner" panties saying that if ether part tears then the whole panty is usleless

Well the one pair I have now, that aren't lined, fell apart and for the life of me I can't remember where I bought them. I think baby-pants. They got washed once and never dried and the plastic tore around the leg elastic after maybe less than six months. So either way its only $25 - $30 and not a huge loss. I don't wear 24/7 so no biggie either way.

I have seen that many times, probably the plastic is too thin or light or the stitching was not done right or two weak. I have never had that trouble with Comco or A.C. Medical. To not think that $25 is no big deal means you must be very well off

Another problem with cloth-lined is that you have to fully wash and dry after each change instead of just rinse. I do not know what you wear for diapers

I have a pair from protex that I have had for 8 years (?) I guess, and they are still in one piece and doing ok. I don't wear them that much, and have only recently started using them as a cover for disposables. I don't remember how much they were, but the outer shell is very much like the old VIP pants, with a terry liner.

Though they fit, they seem to run a bit small, so order the next size up.

The next ones I would buy would be from babykins. I like what they look like and they have a double tery lined pant that I want to try as well.

http://www.myprotex.com/

• 4 weeks later...

I have a pair of the Babykins' pants. Got them to wear over disposables and muffle the sound a bit. The one surprise I got with these is that the flannel "liner" is only sewn in at the top/waistband. The rest just floats free, so you need to make sure it's tucked into the vinyl when you put them on. I can't comment on their absorptive quailties, as I've never leaked through a disposable while wearing these.

If you definately want the lined plastic pants, I also vote for the Kins product. Still I have found that the seperate pants and cloth liner---I use Comco trainers--- works best since the trainer dries lots faster than the lined plastic pants and they last lots longer. IE the cloth lasts longer than vinyl pants--even good vinyl pants. Still, you can use the liner of the combo pants when the plastic pant wears out---just cut them apart.