LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would Love To Chat With And Perhaps Meet Other Diaper Lovers

drtdiap9009

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a full college student that lives on the RI/MA border. I'm graduating this summer and am still living at home until I finish my education. I've more recently been exploring this interest and have been looking for some new friends to meet that may share it. Transportation isn't any issue. If you might be interested in meeting up just shoot me a message. ^_^

• 1 month later...

It seems like this thread needs what the WA thread needed a few years ago.... So here goes. Quincy market, 1 30 pm next saturday. Meet up. (is quincy market the one with the food yes? Ok someone needs to pick a table in the common area)... Someone needs to get there at like 1 and put a sign on the table that reads "DLA" .... when someone asks you answer "dragon lovers anonymous" if the person isn't there for that group, they will ask and you say its a fantasy genre group, if they are, they will sit down and join in... but honestly, no one is going to ask if they aren't there for the meet up.

So 1 30 next saturday. Who is going to be the lucky one who shows up a bit early with the sign? and if you are the one who volunteers you need to tell everyone what table. So time, place, and how you will identify the table is set... We just need one of the many people who stated they wanted a meet up to volunteer to pick the table and bring the sign!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

so did this thread die off or did it happen at all? I've just moved to boston for the summer from ireland, would like to get chatting to some other DL's about the lifestyle in general, over email is perfectly fine with me to start out. Pm me if anyone wants to chat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm back for a time. I still live in Salem, though I need to update my profile now. I have this weekend off if anyone is interested in meeting for a walk in the commons.

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2012, 4:40:58, luvsmusic said:

im from RI, but pretty close to anywhere in mass. message me if your interested in meeting up at some point. i work in foxboro so im up there frequently

I'm on the South Shore / "upper cape" =)