LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Spokane Girl

Disability Fetish?

Sometimes I wonder if I have a minor fetish for people with various disabilities so that I can take care of them. I am not a Caregiver (I consider myself to be a little girl into Ddlg, even) but I do have strong maternal tendencies. A 'disabled' partner makes it easier to fulfill those needs to comfort, console, and assist.

I am really glad to see this!

In the newbie forum I posted asking if I'm alone in my fetish. You guys are not exactly the same as me but you're the closest I've seen.

I'm turned on by the fantasy

• Like 1

My best friend has Aspergers syndrome, some great people have it.

• Like 1

Bartman,

I totally understand how you feel, as I am the same way.

I have a dream as Dr King said but mine is that there somewhere in Europe would be a hotel where you could go and "get handicapped" in different areas for some time.

• Like 1

i do not have AS but i am disabled.i have have severe osteo arthritis,diabetes,neropathy,urge incontinence,etc. i walk at home with a cane,but need an electric scooter when shoping etc.i wear cloth diapers nightly and away from home to stay dry.

On 5/19/2015 at 10:26 PM, LittlespaceOnline said:

Sometimes I wonder if I have a minor fetish for people with various disabilities so that I can take care of them. I am not a Caregiver (I consider myself to be a little girl into Ddlg, even) but I do have strong maternal tendencies. A 'disabled' partner makes it easier to fulfill those needs to comfort, console, and assist.

Wish I could meet somebody like that.  I'm a quad amputee.  That's all 4 limbs amputated below knee and below elbow.