LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pin On Cloth Diapers

Hello..

For the last couple of years I have been using cloth diapers. Mainly at home after work and for night time use. I have been using velcro and pull ons. Through experimentation, I found that the pull ons really dont work that well. The velcro ones work well with boosters. So I figured I would try the pins and flat folded diapers. I always turned away from these thinking they may be a hassle. Now I going to give them a try. I ordered some leakmaster night time flat folded diapers. Anyone choose pin on diapers over all the others? and if so why?

thanks a bunch.

Absolutely. Velcro quits after awhile. I've also tried the JK snap on but they are not fine adjustable. Pin-on diapers have not survived for over 70 year for no reason

I do like the convenience and easy fit of velcro closing diapers. The prior post is correct that velcro eventually just does not hold as well. Then, I supplement the velcro with pins. I like the velcro because they are more stealthy to metal detectors.

froggy

I love the convenience of vecros, not just at changing time, but if my diaper has stretched it is nice to quickly reach inside and snug things up. I haven't found that deterioration of the velcro has been much of a problem, but I do always make sure to secure the keepers properly before washing. Having said all that, I ususally use my pins at night - i prefer my good old fashioned curity square, pinned tightly in place. They are far more comfortable against my skin, and I can use as many as I need. They also dry much more easily than thick, formed diapers. But, I do find they droop if I am at active during the day. So, I love my velcros and I love my good ole fashioned pins.!

Hello..

For the last couple of years I have been using cloth diapers. Mainly at home after work and for night time use. I have been using velcro and pull ons. Through experimentation, I found that the pull ons really dont work that well. The velcro ones work well with boosters. So I figured I would try the pins and flat folded diapers. I always turned away from these thinking they may be a hassle. Now I going to give them a try. I ordered some leakmaster night time flat folded diapers. Anyone choose pin on diapers over all the others? and if so why?

thanks a bunch.

I have used pin-ons for most of my life. I tried velcro type fasteners but they became problematic in the laundering process.

I've got a few dozen pinnable diapers. A few I bought but most my wife made after I raided just about every fabric store in the area for the diaper fabric.

I like pins, but I've of late changed to snappis.

We have had Vecro since 1957 that I know of. You would think after all these years, we could get it so that it does not become that problem

I've only used pin-ons because I make my own diapers and waterproof pants. My reason? It's the closest thing to what I grew up (didn't really grow up, but people think I did) wearing.

Pin on cloth diapers are the only type I wear, that is what I was brought up using and just never tried anything else as that works great for me as can make the diapers the right tightness with the pins.

My faves, though I wear disposables (usually pull-ups) during the daytime because they are more discreet. Part of why I love cloth pin-ons is that it takes a bit of time to put them on just right, and I'm worth at least that much fussing over :) Being wet is nice, but only cloth diapers let you feel it so completely, and they're also the only thing that works well for side-sleepers who wet heavily like me. And with cloth diapers you can't run out of diapers when you're broke for the week.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

My faves, though I wear disposables (usually pull-ups) during the daytime because they are more discreet. Part of why I love cloth pin-ons is that it takes a bit of time to put them on just right, and I'm worth at least that much fussing over :) Being wet is nice, but only cloth diapers let you feel it so completely, and they're also the only thing that works well for side-sleepers who wet heavily like me. And with cloth diapers you can't run out of diapers when you're broke for the week.

Bettypooh

So true, I only wear cloth diapers 24/7 but I use Snappi's over pins. I have enough diapers to last three days but I wash them every two days. The best thing with cloth is you can add all the layers you need to make them last until your next diaper change. I will normally change three times a day but if going some place like Disneyland for the day, I can just add a few layers and last at 12 hours without leaking.